Blumpy'sBar & Grill

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Re: Modern Republic

Wuzup? Did i miss anything?

2. Re: Modern Republic

Yes zterminator is still a target :)

3. Re: Modern Republic

Ok...i read back to where i logged off last night and hadn't seen a call off. How is everybody this morning? Cept Insaner who is being farmed other than that you doin alright there?

4. Re: Modern Republic

Lolololol insaneTitanium has been trying to reach you for days.

5. Re: Modern Republic

Insaner and shag please post to insanetitanium and lilcrip on their walls askg them to check into your post. Also read abt farming procedures on pg 2306.

Your doing a great job Rhys.

6. Re: Modern Republic

Critt. Thx. 

morning everyone

7. Re: Modern Republic

Sorry rugs well spartan was warned b4 by Jake twice!! And devii is just well I did tell him to stop twice... But he continued.. So I farm him back.. So now it's really a personal war btween the 2 of us...

8. Re: Modern Republic

Rugs = Rhys

9. Re: Modern Republic

Pow

10. Re: Modern Republic

Hi Insaner,

Yes i can certainly understand your frustration. I was just hoping to convince you to hold off until it could be handled on a clan level for you and save you the indigestion! InsaneT has popped in to help me with an issue and man was it resolved fast. Way easier than me trying to take care of it....so anyhow hopefully i didn't make you think i was unconcerned with your problem.

11. Re: Modern Republic

Dun worry Rhys I know u are.. U help me b4.. I know there are procedures to follow..  but it should be cool if i farm him while wating rite?? Oh I send him another message if he still continue then I farm him... 1 last chance...

12. Re: Modern Republic

Insaner. Follow farming procedures as I mentioned. I believe T is on now. He's in my battle screen.

target update
    zterminator - hard to hit and just got charmy good. Let's get em today. *note don't waste your pots, just if he's easy enough.
    wilfred (the jerk)
    riry
    LilCrip says hua is inactive fyi.

happy battling!!!!

13. Re: Modern Republic

How can you do this?

14. Re: Modern Republic

Hi Elven!

How can you do what? :cool:

15. Re: Modern Republic

everyone see post pg 2439? Go back and see if not.  

techie trick. Im a little dorkie and love tricks with technology, so I'll share em with u guys as I find new fun ones.

My latest is saving things I have to rewrite over and over (like the MSG above) in a text MSG. I text it to myself so I can just copy and paste very simply. . Efficiency makes me a happy girl.

my personal goal is land completion. I have one last one left and expect to have it by tomorrow at the latest. Im hoping today, but we'll see...

Anyways as long as I get it by 2/2, I will have done that in my first month of playing. Yeaaah.

Then i move on to building up my empire. Some others are going to reset so i'll help them build back quickly.

Alright. Have a great day team.

16. Re: Modern Republic

Whoops and I forgot
    chevchelios

17. Re: Modern Republic

You rock sumsette! You're on top of everything

18. Re: Modern Republic

Hah thx Santos. My son is half flip. 

19. Re: Modern Republic

You can never go wrong if you have a little flip in you sumsette. That kid is destined for greatness 

20. Re: Modern Republic

Man i never thought it would be depressing to turn down a job offer! I got a great offer with 15% better pay and nice benifits but had to turn it down because we can't have a gap in my daughter's insurance with surgery next month! blah...i wanna kill somethin.