Swabia's guide to war - Basics

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Good basics. 

2. Many of the clans have shifted to training eb builds and such.

Look at builds by clan and you'll see the same build everywhere.

1coe, mix of titans and spies.

That's an eb build if I've ever seen it.

Take a look at the war clans then and you'll see something different.

Spy defense towers (up to 7 of them) maybe some spies, but not likely many, and the rest t4 forges. In that clan you'll see all their bc spies left over from pwar era

Now, that build style doesn't make the most money obviously, but it makes the strongest war kingdoms.

Watching what you see on a clan page says volumes too. Guns or middle fingers kinda makes me leery of that clan and 'don't fight back if farmed' makes it obvious I'm going to make $$ pounding people while they try diplomacy with my clan mates to try and get me to stop.

I love 'don't farm me bro' on my wall. It's always funny.

3. Swabs, I think we're friends, and even if not, we respect each other for long lasted-ness - we were both here in '09. I gotta say brother, this ain't complete! Finish off the bit about builds, that's gonna help people more than anything. Love you bro.

~daT.

4.  good guide swabs!

5. 

6. I guess noobs listen to Swabia!

7. Holy **** scarlet shadow is still active?!?!?!?

8. @itex only heard rumors of scarlet but i heard she was a legend or something back then (when I was not around). and I had a friend tell me that she changed her name to hashiis or whatever her name  up there is..

9. Hashasii* I her name

10. Grammar she posted a month ago, she could have left in that time. Also I'm sure you are mistaken, I've fought with hashashii before and I think it's a different person.

11. Maybe, I have only heard rumors.

12. He* could have left
    and yes, that's the same person, although I'm bad with account spelling so perhaps it's a different spelling.

13. He???? never new that!

14. He? Cor, is that the person that pretended to be a female and was a male?

15. Yes, and there was a really big scandal/drama behind it.
    That said, let's stay on topic. Wrong place to rehash old history for those who missed it.

16. Okay cool, thanks anyway.

On-topic: I think reporting should be added too, not many know how to.

17. Cor always likes to talk history. He loves it

18. Lmao... Gotta love how it's not a mod wanna be "do this and this" instead it's "your a noob, and I knownyou need thi guide. Troll and be killed. Now gtfo." the whole air of the thread tells you that Swabia is a boss. :p

19. Swabia this is rubbish!!
    Well maybe not but more info and prrrreeettttttyyyy colors would be nice (ps if i insulted you, you'd have ig on mine and foxes ***)