Wikipedia Guide of KaW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AppleSauce, Oct 15, 2011.

1. First off I'm not reposting on this thread. It will probably fail....but i was curious if a wikipedia type guide would be possible to create where it is mediated by the public. Feel free to add on to the thread by numerating your additions in bold type and re-number edits to other player's incorrect submissions. This guide is for all of KaW and as shown by my examples can be anything.

That being said: first tip don't make new threads to ask one question when you can find the answer in other threads. If you need to ask a question use Dilly's question thread under the forum question section.

second tip As of now epic battles yield the second most profitable way of earning money for no real life currency.

third tip The Haunting offers the best plunder reward for any epuc battle at this time.

fourth tip The best way to make tons of plunder and not use real life currency is high-priced and high-stakes ally trading.

fifth tip Many consider certain clans to be better to join for various reasons, but if you are looking for quick growth a three tiered clan system is currently the most effective. The lowest level clan does weaker epic battles and when the player has grown enough stats they can move on to the next tier and grow until they reach the highest clan level rank.

sixth tip The oldest clans are Foxes and iG

seventh tip iG and Foxes can both hold 120 members

eighth tip Leaving links on farmer or enemy walls gives them a permanent way for them to track you.

ninth tip Never come to forums to complain about farmers, getting stripped or silenced. You will most likely get further farmed, stripped and humiliated.

tenth tip Swabia does not have a castle code.

2. Awesome.

Now, i doubt noobs will read this...

3. 7 is wrong. Foxes came relatively late to the KaW clan game. iG was first, but Foxes weren't.

4. Foxes and iG tested the first war. They were not the first clan.

5. Wrong. Ig first foxes later.

6. Love the last two posters that just copied the previous post. Good work guys...