The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. I don't despise him, I'm just annoyed that even after the only actual NOT MADE UP "problem" in his life is going, that he still has that uptight egotistical air around him.

2. Every problem in my life is real.

Obviously you are jealousA of me and the fact that you can't live my lifestyle.

3. Feather, do you enjoy being a massive dick with the biggest ****ing ego ever?

4. This thread has really gone south. The first like 1,000 pages have been about poetry. Now, its about this stupid fight between Feather and Cheese. If you want to post like that, make your own thread in off topic. Now, lets get back on topic here

5. This thread has really gone south. The first like 1,000 pages have been about poetry. Now, its about this stupid fight between Feather and Cheese. If you want to post like that, make your own thread in off topic. Now, lets get back on topic here

6. No. I enjoy being Feather, who acts online like he does in reality... For the most part. Do you enjoy being the outcast? ;)

7. @feather:

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!!

that's all

8. Me the outcast, I think you are mistaken. I am just trying to get you and cheese to stop fighting. Yet, if your ego makes you feel superior to everyone, I can't wait to see how far you get.

9. Dude. I'm totally ignoring you. I was talking to Paradox. Y'all are causing me to relapse. If y'all could just leave me alone, I wouldn't act this way. Just stop being so detrimental.

10. Hey we should change this thread to "Lets All Trash FeatherHunter."

No, seriously lets get off this topic

11. Feather no one treated you like this before... You didn't become like this in response to anything, you just decided to start being extremely egotistical. If that's the way you want to be seen in life (and here) go ahead and continue. You need social skills as well as smarts to survive in the real world. Why not start by practicing them here?

12. NOODLES ARE DELICIOUS

"I love you
    You love me
    We're a happy family..."

By: Producers of Barney

How come Barney knows we should get along and you don't?

13. The purple Dino has no way to control us aka it should've been

I hate you
    You hate me
    Let's go ____<fill in the blank>

I think that would make things funnier but idk.

14. No. You're sadly mistaken, Pimella. I started acting this way when cheese turned into the asinine person who hated my religion and said my stories sucked.

15. What the hell. Really? Really?

Feather, cheese, I KNOW you've heard about the no trash talking rule for the writers cafe. What about I don't want this crap on the thread do you not understand? Both of you are banned from this thread for a week.

InsaneParadox and Shadowstorm the great, I am unsure if you knew about this rule. Therefore, you are only banned until Monday.

Matzah, I thank you for trying to restore order.

If anyone thinks that this isn't fair, tough. I do my best to keep the peace in a fair manner. I ain't perfect, and I'm not going to pretend I am. And feather, I'm not saying you were going to, this is just a cautionary warning, but if you call me a peacekeeper, I won't let you back on this thread, ever.

So, now that all of you have successfully pissed me off, I'm going now. Have a nice night, and the next time I come back on here, there better not be ANY fighting on this thread. Clear? Good. There's some cheesecake in the fridge and some writers rum in the back.

16. Irin you are worse than a peace keeper!

You bribe us with delicious food that we will never *spoon clink* EVER *gobble munch munch* give in *gulp gobble* to! *spoon scrapes against plate*

It looks as if the cheesecake is gone : (

17. MMMMMMKAY!

I'm leaving willingly. And you can't ban me for calling you a peacekeeper.

The forums also have the following additional posting rules. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in banning from the forums.

Rules:

If the thread owner asks you to leave their thread due to excessive spam, profanity or inappropriate behavior, you must not continue to post. Although if the thread contains posts about you, you can respond, but this is ONLY if you leave willingly. If you are kicked off the thread by a moderator because you refuse to adhere to the forum rules, you cannot continue posting on the thread no matter what. If you want to bash a clan or a person, create a thread for it or use your own clan's thread.
    Do not continually post the same thing over and over again (i.e. do not spam). Accidental double posts are ok.

18. I believe this fighting falls under inappropriate behavior.

However I also believe that cheesecake is delicious!

Yum 

19. Even when I'm this steamed, Ella always manages to make me laugh. XD

And cheesecake? Gone already? I didnt get to have any! :'(

At least no one knows about the delicious Key Lime Pie I have hidden...oops....

And feather, you do not need to remind me of the rules. I am fully aware of them. I was also the first on fan fiction to call them to other's attention. Good bye.

Ugh, steamed all over again. WHERES MY CHEESECAKE!

20. I didn't say anything about fighting. In my eyes, this is merely child's play, not fighting. I said that she can't ban me for calling her a peacekeeper, but no-matter. Idc.