A new Incentive to "war"

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hansel, Oct 6, 2011.

1. @ strategy

Stripping would become profitable, you get a good ally, and 11% of the money back first hit.

And what clan will decimate iG, bh, voodoo, ZAFT, or chaos??

2. How about ten clans at the same time, would allies join a war over them stripping a random innocent?

The only clan that would do it would be BH.

3. O like this thread :) STRIPPING <3

4. Good idea!!
    If dev wanna promote war as they say they do.
    This is a radical idea to show they mean what they say and not just bulling us

5. You won't get 11%back first hit, you'd get maybe 0.3% a hit.

6. Worst idea ever... Its just going to wreck everyone, and theres hardly any money in kaw anyway, ( all the beggars for hires ) like the UK i guess... -.-

7. Could the real Hansel, please step up, please step up?

8. Dang you thought of something and posted it before me! Well this system looks like it will work nice, but I was thinking more like using current plunder formulas, but double amount for win and triple the formula for losses. Oh and I just thought of something that will encourage stripping and farming right off the bat! Will it be hijacking if I post my ideas here?

9. Meh looks like I exaggerated my ideas' value lol. However, my ideas can potentually radicalize KAW like yours, except in a different way.

10. I like it. It has my full support.
    (please note that a recent survey has concluded that my full support is worth somewhat leas than a masticated potato chip.)

11. Ok. There has to be a certain cap, And it can't be a set percentage, but you HAVE to get more money when someone has more out. It'll be awesome.

Also, people will not lose more money, they'll only be hit more ;). Well... Atleast they won't lose more per hit.

12. ^ stole all my ideas

13. But even now, the stonger you are, the more money you take...

14. Your a genius Hans. But you gotta admit that this will help us iG. We can make more gold farming, and can leave our gold out knowing we won't be touched. No one would want to be in our crosshairs. Lol.

15. I support this.

16. Crap. Just realized I posted with my little unknown account. 

17. I know <3