A new Incentive to "war"

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hansel, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Sounds a good little idea! Doubt it would happen unfortunately:( would make wars interesting!

2. Support!!! (but only after I LC)

3. So I strip someone then steal and get more strip funds to strip someone else basically?

I love this idea

4. Yes, love it. Itll either make the game ten times better, or ten times worse. Let's find out which. Send the email, please!

5. I suggested something similar. Battle list should pay double regular pay.

It's be epic farming like day 10 again.

6. Yep @jday, but u may get stripped too, also @melon, out of system... I rather in system too, but too much abuse with tranferring money to a low alt.

7. I like this idea very much, i think it might get people to attack off the battle list :)

8. what if the person has no $$$ out?

9. 
    
    
    
    
    
    
    ORN TO BE 
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    ILLERS

10. I actually like the battle list bonus better. Reason being it would be more random farming instead of targeted strip farming, which is what would happen.

Hansel's idea would play out like this:

Shopping for allies,
    Joe Blow has a good one,
    Buy it,
    Farm Joe Blow.

Whereas a battle list bonus would take out the targeting aspect; but doesnt take money out of the economy.

So, why not add a bonus to battle list hits, but make the defender lose much more as well?

Perhaps implement hansels idea to the battle list only.

11. Positives.... This would definately liven things up and reward aggression. A more frantic and contentious kaw could be a more interesting kaw.

Negatives, this would have a very negative impact on the ally trade. Players would be far more angry about ally purchases than they are now. People would learn to overprice all their allies which would end up causing the market to stagnate.

Right now the only hopes a newer player has to catch up to top players is an insane activity level and learning the ally trade.

So then it ends up to personal preference. Which do u enjoy more? Stripping and farming or the ally trade? As this plan definately rewards the first at the expense of the latter.

12. If you just wanted to trade allies you could buff up your defence

13. I love it since I currently farming isnt very economical and I very come across a person who gives me enough incentive to farm. This would certainly make it more profitable to farm.

14. Hmmm not so sure

15. Nobody would just randomly strip people to make money, any clan that did it would be decimated within days, people don't like being stripped.

Plus stripping someone isn't meant to be profitable or easy.

16.  Support

17. Does this idea take out the concept of a plunder cap? Based on what I see in the original post, this idea only cares about the amount of gold out for the defender.

Or maybe I'm missing something o_O