don't go hansel

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AozarK, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Ah... The children of PW.
    I made 25 Bil in EBs over the last 36 hours (and I did not play that hard). I am wondering if I should go mixed build but that's a different story. Much will depend on Mithril output.
    But Hansels are great in a real war.

A :shock:

2. Yes Im making almost double the plunder now on Haunting compared to pw

3. Hansels are bettererererer now

4. There should be a test b4 forum creation...How many idiots are in a gross?.....Sorry you are not intelligent enough to create a new forum...GOODBYE!

5. Hansel is great do ebs such as the forgotton ones because assassinate steal and scout are all feature in it I am a hansel used to be 600k stats it is fine with out pwars

6. hansels are sooo much more valuable now and I make more off of steals in forgotten ones than you make of of hits in the haunting

7. Hansel was the greatest move I ever did. I make loads on eb. Do great in war. And can defend myself no problem.

8. Should I call the whambulance pwar noob?

9. So is using pots while being a true hansel more cost effective than getting 3 l3 T4s and the rest guilds?

10. You'll still need pots if you have 3 Lvl3 T4s.

So yes, using pots while you're a pure hansel is more cost effective.

11. Ok thanks. I just don't want to buy the last 2 pots because they make it seem like you would be losing more money.

12. definitely go hansel

I make more money than members bigger than me with attack builds. Doubled the no man's land bonus on the #2 guy today. Check the history.

13. [​IMG]
    Being hansel is prob. the most effective way to make a lot of gold. In all epic battles u can both attack and spy. Within a sec u can turn into an osf or oaf. Perfect !!

Only problem with being pure spy osf now is the new castle upgrade. By upgrading ur castle to lv 2 u get attk and def stats. U think... wel isnt that great? Sure its great. The attk stats are great. The def stats are not that great when being pure spy osf.

In the old system with castle lv 1 u could attack an osf with a hansel without using pots. Every hit was a victory. With the new system its not possible anymore to attack with a hansel without using pots.

The hansel gets many times defeated while attacking an osf with castle lv2. The lowest attk pots to use to break through are book of dead. and they those cost 2,5 ml each. So thats 2,5 ml less income per hit.

Greets Naz

14. actually the castle upgrade shouldn't make a difference at all only for the last few hits. you need to be lc before buying it and by that time the ppl around you wouldnt be able to hit you anyways. they should be around 200-400k attack and it should still be fine.

if anyone thinks another wise about what i said pls say something so i wont say thing thats wrong anymore.

15. the lvl 2 castle increases the troops lost when attakcking a (now former) osf. it was designed to kill the osf build.

16. oh and this thread is now off topic as well as a false advertisement against hansels. it should be allow to die.

17. Made 3 bil yesterday soo idk what ur talkin bout

18. Hansels FTW!!!