The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Then why didn't you just say that instead of lying and saying that It was about a friend you went to school with for a long time.

2. Lying? That whole story was 100% true. It just happens to fit this scenario perfectly.

3. Stop the madness!

4. I can't be that person. I've never went to school with you! Duh! And I don't have any friends on here! Just acquaintances. And how can you be near me? And irin came back. Duh!

5. My advice to you, Feather, learn from the mistake and make an effort to understand why others are hurt by the words spoken... loose the defensive behavior and everyone else might follow as well...

6. I agree with WW1225. You're killing Fan Fiction...you need to wake up and see what you're destroying. An entire community of friendly players...role-play, stories, good people. Dying because of you.

7. Eh Zaln. It's no use. You know how boys that age are 

8. If anyone cares ive posted on my fail stotu

9. Fan Fic always dies around 945 my time

10. Haha lol, I just noticed that too

11. Dude. I don't want people copying me. I don't want to be a role-model. My behavior is not defensive lol. I simply respond to comments.

But if that's what you wish...

12. I'm so confused what happened with feather?

13. How old IS Feather exactly?

14. Hmmmmmm...... I used to know I think it's 14 around but very not sure

15. Damn it.

Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit.

I just came back from a minor league baseball game. I was singing 'God Bless America.' I was having a bleepin great time.

And I come back to this.

Damn it.

My first instinct is to leave again. But we all know how that turned out. So I'm going to sleep on it. By this time tomorrow, I'll make my decision.

Damn it.

Really guys? Dammit! I'm so fridgin pissed right now its not even funny.

And because of these events, I'm probably gonna get banned for use of offensive language.

Damn it.

16. Well that just killed the mood

17. @EVERYONE

SORT YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEMS OUT! Everyone else is gonna go through puberty, it isn't an excuse.

Fighting and leaving is silly, that's what three year olds do. Now I don't care if you leave Feather, I dont care if anyone leaves. It's their life.

They do what they want, but if you come onto Fan Fic to make people leaving bacause of what? A argument? That's wrong.

Now I'm staying here in Fan Fic as long as it takes to sort this out. If you don't want to help, get the **** out...

18. I found cheesemuffin 

19. I found a chocolate muffin 