Dysfunction-A message to everyone in Fan Fic (Even haters)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FeatherHunter, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Eh it was a diss....... I'm surprised you didn't mention me that means I haven't been doing my job 

2. First of all, stop bashing Irin for trying to be a peacekeeper. What's wrong with being a peacekeeper? Do you even know how much courage it takes to stand up?

Then hatred.
    You said some people hate you and you hate some people. Sounds fair to me. You say they slaughter you by hating, but doesn't that mean you also slaughter those you hate?
    Hunger games...it's a book. It's fiction. It doesn't need to be reality. The only person who can make it reality is yourself by thinking of something that way.

Ruthless. Fan fiction? Of course. KaW is a game filled with people from this world.
    You get such a response from some because you are, as you said, quote "Opinionated". Whenever someone gives their opinion on anything they will a get a response, and that response won't always be positive. Think of it like a debate. Some will agree, others will disagree. You have to deal with it, rather than getting mad at people who argue against you.

And lately feather, to be truthful, you've been rather ruthless and uncontrollable in terms of anger. Once you get angry, you instantly declare an everlasting war on that person. Even if that person wants to stop, you push on. This might not be the right word but perhaps "provoking" could be a way to describe it.
    But I'm not saying you're the only one at fault. It's yours and the others persons fault.
    Doesn't matter who started it or who threw the first punch.
    When someone throws a fight, you have a choice: Retaliate or reconsider.

3. Yeah for irin I will smash!
    [​IMG]

4. Listen to Stora, Feather... Please...
    [​IMG]

5. Okay, A: GO STORA!

B:Thanks Hulk!

C: for what I originally came here to do.

You failed to address the fact that you never knew me. Never did. Not like some people on here. Like Stora, who first inspired me to post on here when I read 'Mystery,' or Zaln, who is currently helping me out with a very serious problem I have in real life.

No one ever threatens you physically. Really? I think that's strange considering it's so easy to throw a punch through an iPod/computer screen. In case you didn't notice, we are writers. Words are our passion. Is the pen not mightier than the sword?

This is the first conflict I have allowed myself to intervene in. So the idea that I 'chastise' too many people for stuff they didn't do, I just don't understand. If I did that, I'd have accumulated a lot of hate, yet you seem to be the only one that has a problem with me. Anyone else? Please, step forward now. I would like to know if I'm being unfair.

You call me a triple threat. How is my writing a threat? How is my common sense a threat? And for the last frigid time, I'm not a peacekeeper. I am merely someone who tries to keep the peace. There's a difference. Trust me. While we're on the subject, what, exactly, am I a threat to? Fan Fiction? Or you'r ego?

While I'm here, I must thank IronHULK for his kind analogy about me being the 'mother,' of Fan Fiction. But I hardly deserve that honor.

You said you had no idea what you did to me? Well, I have no idea what I did to you. You said you only made an analogy. Yes, you did. A horrid one. You compared me to the Peacekeepers. Not only that, you compared me to Arria, the bounty huntress, a character I made for you because you asked me to. And, by the way, you didn't portray her right. At all.

But I can't help but wonder what you hoped to accomplish with this thread. I don't believe it was just another stunt for attention. Did you really hope to fix this mess? No, don't answer that. In fact, don't answer any of this. Because me, being the keeper of peace, as you will undoubtedly point out yet again, I want this to end. So I'm walking away. From Fan Fiction.

6. Seriously, guys? What happened to the good ol' days of ff? Back when people actually used ff to express their creativity and support other writers for their imagination?
    Feather- You seem like a good, intelligent kid. That's why I am honestly surprised that you are wasting your time like this. People are mean. Some people will always be mean. Get over it.
    Irin- how have you been? I haven't talked to you in months. Lol. We are clanmates now.

Sooooooooooo..... How about we drop this ********?

7. Alright. This has gone too far.

As DC said, when was the time FF was used to express creativity, to have fun and enjoy good pieces of writing? (I'm paraphrasing)

Irin: if you leave I will hunt you down. And hug you till your eyes pop. Then I will sit you alone in a doorless windowless room with only your iPod. Let's see how you fare then.

FH: You need a hobby. Your anger has been erupting at everyone and everything. Find someone else to take it out on. Fan fiction is here for support of the written arts, and not for the kind of abuse found on most of the **** on off topic.

Cheese: You're better than this. If people are hating ignore them. You are one of the best people for cheering others up. Stop fighting, start smiling and keep Irin here.

Stora: I just added your name here because I think as the only parties not going off the deep end we need to end this. The fighting has gotten out of hand.

To anyone else:

I know this may be considered a spam post, but honestly, I'm sick and tired of the fighting. This is not what FF is about, this is certainly not what it is going to turn into.

8. You know what I say this calls for?? Shots. Lots and lots of shots. Lol.
    Gloomi??? Did you change your name?

9. It's complicated

10. That wasn't no spam post, that was truthful.

But seriously, Feather. I'm certain that your life outside your iPod, iPhone, computer, whatever device you use to play KaW or whatever other games you choose to play, is completely different from your normal life.

That being said, I honestly think that you're trying to bring your "popular, liked, whatever the hell it is" social status into KaW. It doesn't work that way. We don't know who you are, what your status is, hell, you might even be lying!
    Anyways, back to my point. You could be one of those fabled rich-ass kings from Arabia, we wouldn't know. You could be the mother-****-ing president, we wouldn't know. But one think I know, and everyone else in FanFic knows, is that here, we're NOBODY. We are simply avatars representing someone on the other side of a screen. KaW is not your personal anger vent. We may be nobody in KaW, but we're still human.

Even I, Cheesemuffin, live a COMPLETELY different life outside this game. I just fail to see why you seem to believe all your anger is best used when it is channeled through KaW.

11. Did Feather just make Irin quit FanFic? :O

12. We need WrathBane here to cheer us up or something...

13. Here this will cheer you up

14. Burningclaw...that doesn't help at all

15. All it does is create lag...

16. They are kinda cute :3

17. VICTORY IS MINE!!

18. This'll help!

It's the story of the ugly barnacle...

Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everyone died.

The end! 

19. Although I think feather can be a jack*ss at times, he's a good guy once you get to know him. But for both our sakes don't quote Hunger Games... You sound like a dork 