Help KaW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Merlyn, Sep 6, 2011.

1. But lots of other players tried. His worked.
    [​IMG]

2. Good guide. You've improved miles from what you were.

3. Thank you ingerpums!!
    [​IMG]

4. All and all, good thread Merlyn. It shows your actually trying, unlike many people that join KaW. Just because your a Newb (no disrespect) shouldn't make you think you can't help KaW. As I said before, there aren't enough people that wish to help the community. So disregard the ones saying your goal is pointless, because it's not. Many try and help, and get the job done. As I don't agree with making a clan to do that, everyone has their cup of tea that works for them.
    Keep doing what your doing, the only ones that say your a fail are the ones that don't help, the ones that don't want new people to join KaW. They will be the ones that kill KaW, because they'll push the new people away. Once you get more experience people will respect you more. You already have a few good players on your side. So don't let them get to you.

Keep up the good work...

5. Thank you Ensotue!!! It really means alot. I've worked hard making KaW a better place. It would be easier without the "trolls", for lack of a better term, on my thread. I try, I'm very glad you appreciate it.
    [​IMG]

6. I'd like to point out that I'd love constructive criticism (where you tell me what's wrong in order for me to make it better), but some of you are not doing that your just trolling.
    I'm either supported or trolled. No in between so I'm going to assume you just talking to talk and I'll ignore you, until you tell me what I can do better.
    [​IMG]

7. Hmm constructive criticism? Well, I guess not many people want to take popularity lessons from somebody that came at it all wrong. If you want to help, become a well known forumer first.

8. A good way to get more people to read a little bit more, is to put a title at the top. Have it BIG and colored. Also, I don't know the bbcodes, have it underlined or italicized, or both.

9. Also this should be in 3 guides. Al those guides could have subsections and such. Check out my recent guide to see what I mean.

"How to be a forumer.". In the off topic section.

10. Nice merlyn 

11. Ty fonzy!
    [​IMG]

12. Any response to my constructive criticism?

13. Lots of people know me and sure I will re-arrange my guide on PC tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

14. And on PC I will make title at the beginning. I will neaten up the guide.
    [​IMG]

15. Mmmmm........on the whole, this is a good guide. I'd be careful with your first line. When you talk about a player of "your status" it came across as you trying to sound like you have a large standing in this community. (you don't yet). I know this wasn't your intent. Otherwise, your guide seems pretty straight forward. Not too much I can disagree with.
    [​IMG]

16. Thank you judge! I appreciate it I will fix that too!!
    [​IMG]

17. Also, try using a few paragraphs. Makes It seem less daunting.

Also last line **Two

18. Why try to fix an online game instead of fixing a real life problem?

[​IMG]

19. In his last comment too is right o.o

It means also. Two = #2

20. I hate signatures.

@ Ppl posting here and OP: Why can't you guys just learn how to play before making guides? Look @ most of the people posting on forums- they suck, even if they're "respected" on forums. Why the hell would you want to be like them?

Sure there's some that don't suck at the game and are liked on forums, but that's pretty rare.