Kingdoms at War: 2nd Anniversary All-Star War - 2011

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 1, 2011.

1. If you've not been accepted, you can participate !

Just create the fifth clan and farm from outside.
    Make all clan down one by one. Show you deserve to be in the all stars.
    Make it, become huge !

2. I rest my case your honour... ... Very very sad.

3. First come first serve was pure ignorance on devs part. SEND A NEWS FEED INFORMING PLAYERS OF ANY KinD OF UPDaTE/WAR REGISTRATIoN

4. Can give me 1 more slot coz i have been long waiting for dis really desperate for it n up to it. Tks

5. Can I join if someone pulls out ?????

6. Could the dev tell us who is next on the list if someone decided not to participate or drop out from the All Star war.It will be more transparent as alot of players are waiting anxiously to join.

7. How dare the devs/mods post the important stuff like the application for the all-stars war and other important info on the FORUMS like come on we don't all have the time to read the FORUM stuff because we are busy not following the ToU trying to pick up on WC or being in plunder wars etc OMG come on guys and gals it's not the end of the world or the game it's a learning curve we have all learned something here if you take it as a negative or positive it's your call but just keep your negativity away and look forward to a bigger and better ALL-STAR war next year! This is a warning be ready for next year lol don't say you haven't been TOLD or INFORMED!!!

8. How to join all star war lol

9. NOT HAPPY 

10. Ok - If you want to give your seat in the AllStars to someone else please wall me your name and their name and we will make the arrangements. Your replacement MUST be ranked 5000 or better on the LB. Do not make request here. Request must be made on my wall.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN UP THEIR ALLSTAR SEATS TO SOMEONE ELSE
    [​IMG]

The list is being Reviewed:
    If anyone on the list does not qualify they will be removed and replaced with another applicant.

If you will not be able to participate or have changed you mind let me know on my wall and we will replace you with another applicant.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Cheers.

CLICK HERE FOR THE CURRENT ROSTER

11. The Developers posted a World Announcement in all 3 World Chats and it was posted in directly into all 3 World Chats by the KAW.
    It was also re-posted in World chat every 5 minutes for two hours and the every 15 minutes for several hours by myself before I went to bed. Not sure if any others continued posting after that. Actually had one hater give me grief over it by saying I was spamming by posting every 5 minutes :roll:

It was also posted in multiple chat groups as well as in the forums.

In hindsight the newsfeed notification would have been a great idea and I will recommend that to the developers for future special events.

12. @ BornSticky. You think we didn't take outside hits or strips in last year's AllStar? Not to belabor the point that others have made countless times but, this is a war game. All is fair.
    I think you didn't read my posts if you think I wanted only the top 800.
    Last AllStar War the top 2000 were invited. They only chose the top 400 of us that responded. But they us respond with ample time at least. This AllStar War was announced and locked in a day.

I'm not going to make any snide comments about your maturity or insult you. These rants were made for venting purposes. I never made it personal. But I can if need be.

13. 2nd to last sentence 1st paragraph. Should have the word "let" after the word "they".

14. Thanks for the list I couldn't find it

15. Missed applications to all star war wish to apply if someone pulls out

16. I was too late phooey.

17. @ gunson, no insult intended nor taken . Just nice to personally have had a shot at getting in, even though I applied a good 7 hours after it was announced (a guestimate). Was pleasantly surprised I got in actually. I wasn't part of he last all star war, but I followed it with interest. I guess I'll just have to see how it all plays out. Tis but just a game after all 

18. Im not accepted for the all star  not funny and not thanks 

19. That really sucks