Treaty of Writing or Writer's Agreement

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FeatherHunter, Aug 21, 2011.

1. I agree but im lazy right now

2. Yes they are or Sexwulf wouldn't have deleted that thread made my mrsirawesome. It hand a lot of bypasses in it like WT* and stuff. I know what I'm talking about.

~ Angry Fea Fea

3. ༄I have two story ideas. Except I have high school (Oooh burn iZaln, we don't have school to -insert month here-)... Lol maybe I'll write em, but true, I've been doing... Other stuff lately haha.༄

iZaln

4. i had a book some godd feedback sone bad but i am stuck on it no ideas about wat to erite

5. and am i considered a ff person...

6. Let's see? Do you read the stories, sign up for the stories? If yes, then yes.

7. Marian? I didnt know u were still around

8. Yeah, I went inactive for a long while, but now I'm back and better than ever!

9. WTF isn't a bypass

The shorts forms of get the **** out and shut the **** up are though

10. Wtfwtfwtfwtf

I'm a baaaaaad boiiiiiiii

11. I promise to recruit more people to the FF community.

12. AJ...

But this thread brings tears to my eyes. It has everyone in it. I remember those days, when Storallelite, iZaln, Utho, Cheesemuffin, Irin, and even FeatherHunter still played this game.

Mods... despite the necrobump, PLEASE don't delete this thread.

13. Well maybe. No promises.

14. I don't see it as a nerco bump, but, as a continued promise to revive this part of forums.

Hence, why I posted.

Side note: Mods don't check here unless asked.

15. Looks like those people from 2011 failed.

16. The main reason they failed us because the devs kept Fan Fiction out of AT, whether that's a good thing or not.