The Proper Role-Play

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FeatherHunter, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I nod. (LONE LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!)

2. I take the spear in my hand and look at the blue electricity running around the tip, then stab in the orb, causing it to fail and extinguish. "Now leave us alone LoneStar, or we'll take you out," I say while stabbing Tess's orb to make it collapse too.

3. I hit the ground lightly and stands, eyes turning full obsidian, no color obtaining them.

4. A gigantic wave surrounds the island as my eyes completely dialate to blue.

"I guarantee you'll be sorry." I say and walk off. The wave surrounding the island staying in place.

5. "I can easily electrocute the wave, and hurt you in the process, and what will you do? Kill us?" I tease.

6. I walk up to Lone, throwing a shuriken into his shoulderblade "Who said I was done with you?" I snarl, baring my teeth.

7. I advance to LoneStar too, readying my spear, "NOW leave!"

8. I let part of it fall and wash you both hundreds of yards away as I keep walking back to my village sand jerk the shurikan out and leave it on the ground.

9. I stand up and look at Tess. "Now let's finish the fight."

10. I snarl, hitting my shoulder on a rock. "Damn it. Stupid arrows!" I hiss thru my teeth and stand, massaging it.

11. I'll be one for 20 min.

12. At that I let another part wash Vinny to the other side of the island.

"Told them not to fight, let's see if he can back up his mouth." I mutter to myself.

13. Gtg for 20 min*

14. I eye Tess and grip my spear, "Who makes the first move?" I ask.

15. (after I get back to Tess, sorry for OOC's)

16. G'night, let's have the fight tomorrow EST time.

17. I circle the lake, making sure no one even tries to enter the island. "Can't let them get to her." I hiss, not knowing what's going on on the island. I look over and see a giant wave. "..." I stay silent, walking around the island and pondering if I should go there or not.

18. Utho walks in and asks, "What the Hell is this?"

19. (Sign up. Bumping the sign up thread. >.>)

20. "Who makes the first move?" I ask Tess again.