How To Grow Fast For Newbies

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by King_Zorg_Of_Darkness, Aug 23, 2011.

1. INTRODUCTION

Hello, this post will tell new players how to grow fast. There are a lot of methods but this is the one which I feel is best.

HOW TO GET A GOOD START

To start off use any nobility you have to buy speakers. Speakers allow you to speak in world chat (wc). You can say one thing per speaker so make it count. If you don't have any nobility then you should do quests or purchase some from the oracle.
    When you post on world chat say that you want to be volleyed. Volleying is when 2 or more players hire you again and again. Remember to say that you are new.
    A suggestion would be:
    "Please volley me I am new"

You will get a lot of gold from being volleyed.

BUILDING AND DISCOVERING AT THE START

Before you do anything discover 9 plots of land. This will allow you to build forges. Then sell the buildings you start with and build 9 forges. Once you have upgraded all of your forges to level 3 you should discover then next piece of land. Build a forge and upgrade it to level 3 before you discover the next land. Continue to do this until land complete (lc).

JOINING A CLAN

There are always advertisements on world chat for clans. A lot of clans have stat requirements. To check what your stats are go onto your profile. There will be numbers in green half way down the screen. Where it says "Your Attack/Defence/Spy Attack/Spy Defence Bonus To Allies". Add up the attack, defence, spy attack and spy defence and you will get your combined stats.
    When looking for a clan check the number of members they have as this will most likely show how good they are.
    Apply for a clan and wait for entry. If you are turned away don't take it personally. Once you are in, be active in clan chat (cc) and in the epic battle (eb), war or plunder war (pwar or pw) they are doing.
    If at any point you don't feel that the clan is giving you what you want, leave. If they aren't good enough you don't have to stay.

BUILDING ONCE YOU HAVE BUILT ON 25 PLOTS OF LAND

Once you have all 25 plots of land built on, with forges or guilds, you should start to build subterranean factories (subs), aviaries and summoning circles. DON'T discover in the highlands until you have swapped all of your forges for subs ect..
    Remember that guilds and circles help you to get plunder, subs help you to get soldier numbers and aviaries help you get both.

A good balance of buildings is:
    1 Castle
    3 Guilds
    7 Subterranean Factories
    7 Aviaries
    7 Summoning Circles

Only once you have completed the lowlands and filled it with subs ect. should you move onto the highlands.

HIRING ALLIES

Hiring allies is essential for fast growth. When looking for players to hire make sure they are active as you will get a larger bonus from them. To see if they are active; look at their wall and check the length of time since the wall posts and go onto their achievement page and see if they have been playing for long.
    Also look at their stats, if they have good stats hire them but if not your gold could be wasted.
    Another thing to make sure is that the total price of all of your allies is higher than the price of your next land. This makes sure that the plunder you make in epic battles and pwars is at it's maximum.

VOLLEYING

Volleying is when 2 or more players hire the same player over and over again. Volleying is a good way to make gold as each time your ally is hired you get around 2% of their hire price. Look out for new players wanting to be volleyed because the higher you volley the more gold you get.

MEANINGS OF WORDS

OSF - Open Spy Farm
    A player with only spy
    and no or few soldiers.

OAF - Open Attack Farm
    A player with only attack
    and no or few spys.

WC - World Chat

CC - Clan Chat

Pwar - Plunder War
    A war where only one
    side attacks and but
    forfeits near the end.

EB - Epic Battle

LC - Land Complete
    All 25 lowland discovered.

RW - Real War

Farm - Attack/Steal someone
    5 times or more in 24
    hours

Hope that you have found this useful and if any higher players want to correct me on anything please do so

Z0RGB005T3R

2. First :lol:

3. Not really, though lol.

4. Amazing guide though! I'm not a newb so I didn't read it. You're dying for a sticky, right?

5. this os wrong, on my pc acct my next land is 600m meaning u say that i should have 600m in alies, NO , noob, i need over 1bill

6. Allies thing I don't agree but the rest is nice 
    my next land is 110 bil but for max I need around 25-30 bil

7. ^ exactly, my alt needs more but u need less and on bree i need about same!!

8. This is my first post I want to be a mod in the future so I thought I would start now. The ally thing is just what I heard from a friend. At the time I thought it was wrong but I put it just in case.

9. Shadow Account?

10. Let's see how much ppl remember that

11. Use colours, detailed description and helpful 

12. Although you might need to review somethings 

13. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING LOL ZORG HAHA JKS WHAT U SHOULD OF ADDED IS TO JOIN YOUR CLAN BUT U DIDNT THINK OF THT DID YA LOL