Treaty of Writing or Writer's Agreement

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FeatherHunter, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Ok,

Fan Fiction has become arguably dead lately. Seriously. I haven't read any good stories and barely anyone leaves feedback anymore. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US!?!?!?!?

I want everyone to try and recruit at least two people to fan fic over the next few days.

We need to build up our community. We need order! We need to work together!

This is crucial for a healthy writing culture.

If you would like to participate, out it in the following format:

I promise to recruit people to the Fan Fiction Community.
    FeatherHunter
    FeatherHunter

2. You just bypassed. Someone could snitch and get you forum banned. You are an arguable member of FanFic.

3. How is that a bypass it's more of an abbreviation of anything people on offtopic use it all the time they aren't silenced

4. That's cause no one ever snitches. Anyway, we aren't off topic.

5. Not much of a bypass....but really what the **** does this mean!

6. A agreement or treaty is basically where lots of people promise to do one thing. Like the Treaty of Versailles.

7. maybe no one leaves feedback because everyone is busy?(my case anyway)
    FF go's into slumps a lot. I've seen it before and it was a lot worser last time. It picks up eventually once people are more active.
    FF is part of the forums, not a clan. So you can't really recruit. Besides, people would most likely ignore or troll threads advertising FF.
    Writing is hard,takes time and dedication. KaW is a game after all.

8. To be truthful, FF needs more readers than writers.
    More readers=more feedback=happy writers=more chapters=more inspired people=more writers=more stories

Anyway we've got plenty of writers :)

9. I have no creativity for a story

10. CHEESEMUFFIN HERE WITH A BRAND NEW IDEA!

Using simple advertising tactics, we can just ask people to read stories! And, to be sure that FanFic doesn't fill up with useless crap, we can just ask a mod that we all know to take care of it! ES BRILLIANTE

11. Guilty as charged. I haven't written anything in a looong time. Well nothing I've posted anyway. Did a few poems, but I'm not sure if theyre done or not. (I'm not the only one who thinks that's weird, right?) Anyway, who is to blame for that? My school, for making me read a semi Interesting book and making me do a 30-some page packet of math. Take it up with them. And the makers of my favorite shows.

Anyways...Hi!

12. NO WAY. IRIN'S BACK!

13. Wait...I was gone?

14. I think you were :|

15. Wtf, gtfo, lmfao, and (forgot last one) are not bypasses in forums.

16. Well I was gone for about two weeks while on vacation. Came back on sunday. Haven't been on the last two days...so..huh. Guess I was sorta gone...

17. I just got too uninspired to write...

Idk... But no one wants to read a story that I didn't want to write...