Web browser KaW version available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 7, 2010.

1. The web version is killing the game. Multiple accounts increased spamming rudeness and general bad manners. There are no obvious mechanisms to deal within the game as when retaliate new account gets opened and so the cycle continues. One person can now have their own clan if they so choose. You are losing me rapidly!!!!!!!

2. Ty for pc version

3. Since the web version came out the forum got completly full of jink thread and all the greatest player are leaving it may not be the cause but i think it is so can you just like block the web account from going on the forum

4. KAW admins you are ripping off players that play online. You have to buy speakers? That is unfair iPod users get 5 a day. Some people on their can't afford a iPod but also would like to talk on their acc to everyone.

All you care about is money. That's all online is giving you, more money. Sucking people out of it.

But whatever idc

Just stating the obvious

=P

Btw I spy a mispell
    Visions Lol you mean version?

5. The web version is making this game terrible so many people are making multiple accounts and soon can make their own clan out of their acc

6. And because of that there is 10 times the amount of spamming then there used to be

7. Especially when your acc on your iPod is über rich and you can volley with yourself using other ppl to get your kingdom up fast.

8. The thing that is making me want to stop playing kaw is that it keeps kicking me off please stop the hackers it's really irratating when in 5 min I get kicked off 4 times fix it or I'm leaving

9. its workin just fine for meh.

iZaln/iZlan :mrgreen:

10. iZlan confused me..

11. Zlan is multiaccounting he cheat

WiRobijoe (wannabe iRobijoe)

12. When clan system come out

13. Hhhmmmmmm

iDash

15. So confuesd cant register on kaw website any ideas why ??

16. Ok how the hell do u access ur iPhone account from the comp >.<

17. First you ask politely