Hybrid

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by F_IlV-A-M-PlI_P, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Could anybody help me to get an lcbc Hybrid (Not Hansel Not hitter...both in One, half spy half hitter) fast? Ty would very appreciate your help

2. Its nice for epic battles

3. my suggestion is to go all hansel until you are lb. Stay hansel until you have enough money to switch half your building over to attack, and your good to go. Hansel makes money quickly, which is why I suggest this.

4. I still dislike your build idea, however. It leaves you open to farming from BOTH hansel and pure attack builds. You will be vulnerable.

5. Judge.. Hybrid is perfect for haunting you are wrong..

6. It depends whether you pwar or haunting.

7. Go proper hansel. Proper hansels have strong allies; that makes up for their lack of attack buildings.

But yea, you'll need $$$ and lots of it.

8. Its only my opinion. I am biased by my style of game play.

9. I'm not sure that hansel allies will be enough, just use 12million attack pots. 

10. A Hansel is supposed to have a huge bonus from allies.... If you're a real hansel you can attack haunting pot free

11. Moose gave you the best way. Although like he said, your a fantastic target for anyone looking for an easy farm.

12. I'm a hansel at max plunder and it's very easy to make money it's the best way I think

13. U brought me to thinking over it^^ my Heads somikng Guys lol

14. To a newer player growing up a hybrid with 7 Coe and the rest guilds is the new moneymaking build. You have enough str to hit haunting without pots and earn great plunder from your guilds.

Once you have 20 million plus attack bonus from allies u can do haunting well enough as a hansel. Once u have 30 u are set. The problem is getting there. Hansels without massive ally bonus should stick to pwar until their ATT bfa is enough to hit haunting. Or at least until threy can get by using the 2.5 pot.

15. If you are too small than hybrid won't do any good. Try hansel to lc than convert to guilds