Hell on Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Doctor_Fred_Weasley (01), Jun 20, 2011.

1. Authors Note- even though the prologue is out u can still enter characters on the character sign up page. Please tell me if u like it and if i should continue on the feedback page. Thanks

Prologue-

It was a dark and stormy night, the sun just went down and a dark figure stood in the distance.

"Thorpe?" I heard a female voice ask in the distance. She seemed scared.

"No, it's Gisei." I told her.

"Please call Thorpe." she said and her tone told me that something was wrong. "He's number 1 on speed dial." she handed me her phone and I called him.

"Hey baby." Thorpe said. He seemed like he was drunk.

"Somethings happened. Please come down to the park."

"Why do you have Jeanette's phone?" He asked.

"Somethings happened to her, bur she won't say."

"Call the cops. I'll be there in a few minutes" He said. This was the first time he's ever been nice to me.

I saw the blood all around her, I knelt down to check her pulse. There was a faint heart beat so I called an ambulance.

"Jeanette? Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah, I got high jacked. Some dude tried to rob me and I fought back. So he shot me." she said and I heard her whimpering. I realized that he was still there because I heard the sticks breaking in the woods behind us.

"I'll be right back. Ok?"

"Please be quick"

I walked back into the woods and I saw him. Anger suddenly took over and I felt like an animal.

"What did you want from the girl?"

"I just needed to make a few bucks..."

"Go get a job then!!!" I yelled.

"Dude? What's happening to you?"

"What do you mean?" I looked down and noticed I had claws and my skin had a golden glow to it. What was happening to me? Am I an werewolf or something?

2. Chapter 1- Jeanette's POV

What is taking Thorpe so long?? This pain is unbearable. I think My vision is going fuzzy, because there is a golden light coming from the woods. Could it be thorpe? I don't think so. That's when I saw it;

"What is that?" I said as I heard the ambulance turn the corner and drive into the field.

"I'm a werewolf!!!" I heard Gisei yell from the woods.

"Baby are you ok?"

"No." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks and I started wincing in pain as the medics brought me into the ambulance.

"Shes loosing too much blood..." a medic said as I drifted off into a sleep I would never wake from.

Thorpe's POV-

"Shes loosing too much blood, I'm surprised she's still alive..." a medic said as they hooked up a bunch of machines. I noticed her eyes had closed and I could feel her pulse slowing.

We got her to the hospital and they rushed her into surgery to remove the bullet. After about 30 minutes they brought her put and placed her in a room. She was hooked up to machines and she flat lined.

"No. Please don't die. You can't." I yelled an I started crying. I loved her SOO much. She can't die on me.

"I'm sorry, she's gone." said a man who was dressed like a doctor. His name tag said Doctor Davis.

"But... She can't die. Not now!!!" I yelled at him. I wouldn't let myself believe she was dead. I couldn't take it.

I ran out of the hospital room and went home. I cried myself to sleep. That was two years ago and I still can't take this. I was in eighth grade then. I'm now 15 and just started dating again. I rule the school now!!!

3. Chapter 2- Giesi's POV

How could one person go from being so worn down and depressed to being the top dog at school? Well thats what happened to Thorpe.

It still bugs me that he thinks he can beat me up. I tried to save his girlfriend. She maybe dead, but we even have a special day that we celebrate her. That day is April 19th. That day is today.

I dreaded getting up this morning, the memory of her dying kept replaying in my head. That night had also been the day I noticed something weird about myself, I could change form. That night a plan old robber had come and shot Jeanette Fields and that triggered something weird. Apparently it only happens to the 7th child of a 7th child. I didn't even know I had siblings. I was adopted.

Going back to Thorpe, today He os going to be a wreck and his new girlfriend, Michelle Wakefield was going to have to be very supportive. I could barely imagine that girl holding a baby, let alone being supportive.

"Giesi, you're going to be late for school!" my mom yelled from down the stairs.

"Coming!!" I replied as I ran down the stairs, "I got to go. Love ya."

"You have a swim meet after school, don't forget." she reminded me using her motherly tone. Did I ever tell you that my real parents were killed in a car accident and only I survived? That's what I've been told anyway, but I don't believe it's true.

"I won't." I yelled as I ran out the door and to my bus stop.

I noticed how great Emily looked that today. Her dirty blind hair flowing, her blue eye shadow making her hazel eyes stand out more than usual, and her red lipstick making every one of my nerves want to kiss her. When I noticed that I started to glow slightly, so I had to look away. I wasn't quite sure how to control my power yet. My teacher, Ignis told me that if I get overly excited that it would be very hard to control.

"Hello Emily." I said trying to be cool. She just ignored me. "How's you're day going?"

"Well, seeing as it's only 6:30 I'm not sure yet." she said. She sounded so snotty, but her white booty shorts and purple top (which was VERY revealing) made me forgive her.

"Do you want to catch a movie tomorrow?"

"Umm... No."

"Look who's can't get a date!!" Thorpe said mockingly. He didn't seem as depresses as I expected. Actually he seemed happy.

"Buzz off."

"Guess you aren't as skilled as me." Thorpe continued.

"Can you just shut up and stop being so mean?"

"No."

4. Chapter 4- Ignis' POV

I was at home with my girlfriend, Lindsey and I got a text from Giesi, "I need you. I'm at the bus stop."

"Kk. Be there in a minute." I replied to him.

"Honey I gotta go. Giesi needs me right now." I said.

"Please don't leave." she said in her sexy voice as she started pulling me in for a kiss.

"No, we can't. Giesi needs me. I'll be right back. I promise." I said as I pushed her back.

"Ok." she said as she moved her blonde hair out of her eyes. I can help, but always get lost in her eyes. They are a deep pools of blue and If you look hard enough you can see purple.

I got dressed and grabbed my keys. After a few minutes my red mustang pulled up to the bus stop and I could see the problem. Giesi was shapeshifting into a tiger.

"Out of my way!!" I yelled as I pushes through the crowd. "Come with me."

"Ignis?"

"Yeah??"

"Emily called 911." Giesi told me. I could tell he was getting week, a tiger was a hard shape to Morph into.

"She did what??"

"I'm sorry was that something wrong??" A girl I figured was Emily asked. I could tell she cared about Giesi.

I picked up Giesi and put him into my car. "If the cops or paramedics come tell them..." I was interrupted by...

5. Sorry I posted the wrong chapter this goes before chapter 4

6. Chapter 3- Thorpe's POV

So it turns out that Giesi can't get a date. No surprise there. "I'm surprised you're mom likes you. Oh, wait you're real mom is dead."

"That does it." he said and he started to glow.

"Whats happening to you?"

"Not this again." he said as the glow started to make another hazy shape surround his body. He kept screaming in agony.

"Someone call 911," Emily yelled.

I saw one of the girls, Lyra Jones pull put their cell and dial 911. The ambulance was taking too long though, this can't be happening again.

Giesi's POV-

"Not this again." I said as the haze enveloped me. I started to scream. Every time it hurt.

"Someone call 911!" Emily screamed.

My friend, Lyra Jones pulled out her cell and called 911. It would take no more than 10 minutes for the ambulance to get here.

I realized that I was starting to look like a tiger or something. It could have been due to anger. What I really need is Ignis. He's told me that this is completely normal and every kid goes through it. Well he's wrong.

7. Chapter 5- Lindsey POV

So what the heck? My boyfriend and I were sleeping, when he gets some text. Who texts at 6 in the morning? Not me!!

"Honey, I gotta go." Ignis said as politely as he could. Why did he have to go? If it was Giesi it would mean trouble.

"Please don't leave me." I said in my sexiest voice. Apparently that wasn't good enough, so
    I pulled him in for a kiss. BIG mistake!!

"No, we can't. Giesi needs me. I'll be right back. I promise." he said and he pushed me away, got dressed and left. Little did he know I followed him.

A minute or two after he left, I grabbed my keys, hopped into my Pink Ferrari, and followed him to a bus stop.

I turned on the radio and my favorite song, 'Rolling in the Deep' was playing, "We could of had it great, rolling in the deep." I sung, but then I noticed something odd.

Was that Giesi and a tiger? What was going on. Ignis had been talking to a young girl and he picked up Giesi and put him in his car. That's when I interrupted.

"What's going on?" I asked as I jumped out of my car.

"I'll explain when we get home." Ignis said in a 'Shut up so we can leave' tone.

"No. Explain now!!"

"Ok, but youre not going to believe me."

"Of course I will." I said and my tone said 'Duh.'

"Giesi and I are shapeshifters, right now he is shifting into one of the hardest shapes ever and a bunch of teens are watching. Also, I'm his láreówsetl." Ignis said, but I interrupted.

"You're gay?"

"No. I'm his teacher."

"Well you could have said so."

"We are wasting time. Kids speak of this to know one or I will hunt you down!!!" Ignis replied and he hopped into his car.

8. Chapter 6- Ignis' POV

"I'm his láreówestl." Then Lindsey interrupted me.

"You're gay?" How the heck did she get gay out of that? I couldn't figure that out.

"No, I'm his teacher." I said trying to hold back my anger.

"Well you could have said so." se said as if saying 'Duh. You take to long to explain things.'

"We are wasting time. Kids speak of this to know one or I will hunt you down!!!" I threatened. I jumped into my car and started racing home. I was going about 20 miles above the speed limit and within 2 minutes I made it home. Thank god there were no cops.

"Giesi, everything you're going through is normal." I said trying to reassure him.

"No it's not!!" He argued.

"I'm going to take you home and I want you to get some sleep. I'll explain this to you tomorrow when you are rested."

"Ok." The entire ride was silent and when I got home, Lindsey and I fought. I don't even know why.

"Lindsey, please don't go."

"Ignis, I can't deal with this anymore. I love you, but I can't." even when she was angry I loved her.

"Please? I love you more than the world. I can't live without you."

"Nice try. How many girls have you said that too??"

"1."

"And who was that??"

"You."

"Iggy, I can't deal with this right now. I need space, we need space." That was the last thing she said before walking out the door.

I jumped onto my bed and hid my face in my pillow. I could smell her perfume. I cried for what felt like hours. Then I got the call....

9. Chapter 7- Giesi’s POV

​I was sitting at home, feeling weaker than ever and I got this text. It was from Emily. I didn’t even know she had my number.
    ​Emily Me

R u alright?
    No not really
    Wat happened?
    I’m not really sure
    U were glowing?
    I know
    Is there something u aren’t telling me?
    No. U haven’t even talked 2 me really. U even turned down my date
    I have a bf
    Really?
    I’m dating Calum
    ?
    Calum Johnson our grade
    O I know him. I don’t like him. I g2g bye
    Ttyl

-----Reality-------

“Am I going insane?” I asked myself out loud.

“Giesi, we need to talk to you.” My mom yelled from down stairs.

“Coming.”
    “Is something going on? You are acting very odd lately.” My dad said.

“No.”

“You’ve been spending a lot of time with Ignis.” My mom said.

“Yeah…”

“What have you two been doing?” My dad asked.

“Learning.”

“Learning what?” He insisted.

“Please just leave me alone.”

“Please tell us. Has he been hurting you or anything?” My mom asked. Why couldn’t she just leave me alone?

“NO! Please just leave me alone.” I said and I raced upstairs.

10. Chapter 8- Ignis’ POV

I was in my room and all of a sudden I heard the song "ET" by katy Perry which was my ringtone. Who could be calling me now? I hope it’s Lindsey.

Emily Ignis
    “Hello, it’s Ignis.”
    “Hi I’m Emily, I’m Giesi’s friend. I asked him what happened and he wouldn’t tell me. Could we meet somewhere and talk?” she sounded very serious.
    “I guess, but I have to ask Giesi first.”
    “Ok. Where?”
    “The Starbucks at one?”
    “Sure, sounds good. See you there.”
    “Bye.” I said and then I hung up the phone.

I decided to eat some lunch and then I called Giesi.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Emily called me and she wants to talk, can you meet me at the Starbucks?”

“Yeah, I’ll have to sneak out.”

“Ok. I’ll see you.”

“Bye.” He said before I hung up the phone.

11. Authors Note- Sorry this took so long I've been busy. Anyway I reset so my name looks different.

Chapter 9- Giesi's POV

So apparently Emily really wants to talk. I got dressed and realized my parents went out. Yes!!! There was a note saying they would be home at about 3:30. That gives me an hour and a half to talk.

I grabbed a hunter green shirt, a pair of baggy denim shorts, and my high tops. I was about to leave and remembered that I needed to brush my shaggy, brown hair.

I walked to the Starbucks since it was only 5 minutes away. Emily and Ignis were already there.

"Hey." I said as I sat down.

"Ok, what happened today?" Emily said as she took a sip if her iced coffee.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said.

"Believe me, I would. I've heard too many weird things, nothing phases me anymore." she said seriously.

"Ok, well I'm a shapeshifter..." I started to say, but I was interrupted by Emily's spit take.

"What?? I thought you were going to say you had some weird disease or something." She said after coughing a little.

"No, but Ignis here is my teacher. When I get really mad, happy, or something really big happens I change. It hurts so badly and nothing can stop it, but me. I need to learn to control it."

"When did you figure that out?"

"Well I always knew..." Ignis said. Emily and I just stared at him. "What? Ever since he was a baby, I've know, but I couldn't tell you."

"I found out when Jeanette died. I almost killed the robber guy. I couldn't figure out and then one day when Ignis was at my house he pulled me to the side and told me."

"Wow." Emily said and she seemed to really understand.

"If you tell anyone, we will have to hurt you though." Ignis threatened.

"Don't worry I won't."

"Thanks." I said and we continued talking as if none of that had ever happened.

12. happened.

Chapter 10- Thorpe's POV

I was walking in the hall at school with my friend Josh and I saw a girl. She was gorgeous. She had to be popular, but I didn't recognize her.

"Hello." I said trying to sound cool.

"Hi." She said and I could tell something was different about her. She had a British accent. Her red hair fell down until her rib cage. She had a freckled nose and bright blue eyes that were are the same shade as the sky and matched her shirt. Her Hollister top was cut off right before her belly button and her white miniskirt went perfectly. She even had white gladiator sandals on. I didn't know her name and I was already in love.

"I'm Thorpe."

"Alright." She said.

"Do I get to know your name?"

"Maybe if you're a good little boy." she said and I was falling head-over-heels for this girl. I mean me, a player falling for a girl. This never happens.

"You know I am." I said trying to be smooth.

"Bye." She said and she walked off to her first class. Who was she?

"Josh?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said flipping his brown hair and bending down to tie is Nike high tops.

"Who was that?" I asked as I pointed at British girl.

"I'll find out." he said as he fixed his yellow Aeropostal shirt and his plaid shorts.

"No. She's mine."

"But you only date for fun."

"I don't anymore. I like this girl."

"Alright."

"Who is she?"

"Brianna Tyler the British exchange student."

"How do you know that?"

"I found her schedule on the floor." He replied seriously proud of himself. "Go get her."

13. Chapter 11- Giesi's POV

"Hey Emily, when did you and Giesi get together??" A girl asked.

"We aren't together." Emily and I replied simultaneously.

"Who are you?" Ignis asked.

"I'm Sarah, Emily's best friend ever." The Girl said.

"Don't tell me you came by yourself." Emily asked her.

"I didn't. Mike is getting my coffee." She replied.

Just then Ignis' phone rang and "ET" started playing.

"I gotta take this." Ignis said and he walked outside.

"Who could that be?" I asked myself.

"I don't know." Emily responded even though I didn't ask her.

"It could be Lindsey. He is having girlfriend problems."

"I gotta go bye." Sarah said as she did a little wave and went off with Mike.

"Crap what time is it?" I asked.

"About 3:30"

"Shoot. I'll talk to ya tomorrow. Bye." I said as I raced home. My parents are already home. I am a dead man.

"GIESI!!! Where have you been. Your mother has been worried sick!!!" my father said.

"I was only gone a few minutes."

"But you could've died." my mom told me. "You were grounded and you snuck out. I am going to add on about 2 weeks and no tv."

"Does that mean no school??" I asked hopefully.

"No. You ONLY get to go to school."

"Dang."

"Now go to your room." My mom yelled.

14. An- There is gonna b a twist soon. This chapter isn't as interesting, but it will b drawn in later

Chapter 12- Thorpe's POV

"Brianna hold up." I yelled.

"Now, how did you figure out my name?" Brianna asked.

"I know a guy..."

"I have a question, where is AP math?"

"In room 206. Down the hall and to the left." I said pointing down the hallway.

"Thanks." she said and she walked off.

"Can we catch a movie sometime??" I asked.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Wait 10 minutes and I'll be single."

"Sorry, I have a boyfriend." She said and she walked off. I just stood there with my mouth open. How could she have a boyfriend? She's only been here like 3 days.

That's when I saw Conroy, Hunter Conroy. The black haired, weak, jerk. Not only Hunter, but Brianna and Hunter. How could she like him. The only thing he is good at is being a jerk. I hate him and I have a pretty good reason.

-------Flashback-------

It all started after an Algebra 2 test in ninth grade.

"Josh, how do you think you did?" I asked.

"Pretty good."

"I can't wait until the dance on friday."

"That was random."

"I know, but it's my first real date with Jeanette." I said and I walked away.

A few days later was the dance, my parents rented a limo for us and I had a corsage for her and everything. Then I saw Hunter kiss her. She tried to pull away, but he kept pulling closer and closer. Then he started to take off her shirt.

"Get away from her!!!"

"No way." he continued kissing her and I ran up and punched him. He was unconscious.

"Thanks." She said.

"Should we leave him here?"

"Let's call the nurse."

"Ok."

-----Reality------

It may not have seem like much, but he hurt Jeanette that night. He wad going to raped her. She wouldn't even let me kiss her for like 6 months. She even went to classes about it.

"Hunter!!!"

"Yeah." He replied breaking loose from Brianna's lips.

"If you hurt her," I said pointing at Brianna. "like you hurt Jeanette, I will kill you."

"Aww still holding that against me?" Hunter said as he walked around.

"What did you do?" Brianna asked.

"I just played with his girlfriend a little."

"YOU RAPED HER!!!!" I yelled.

"You did what??" Brianna asked.

Hunter stood there silently trying to think of an answer.

"WE ARE THROUGH!!!" She yelled and she raced, with tears running down her eyes, into the girls bathroom. Lexi Simpson ran in after her. She was one of the other popular people.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!!!! Brianna wait!!!!" Hunter yelled as he tried to follow her.

15. Chapter 13 Ignis' POV

So I got this call and the number was blocked. Who in the hell could it be?

"Hello?"

"Is this Ignis Knowles?" A man asked from the other end of the line.

"Yes..."

"Do you know a girl named Lindsey Johnson?"

"Yes, may I ask who is speaking?"

"Bring the kid and meet me in 20 minutes at the pub."

"Why should I?"

"Well if you don't we will kill the girl."

"IGNIS. DONT DO IT!!!!! GIESI WILL GET HURT. JUST RUN!!!!" Lindsey yelled.

"Don't you dare hurt her!!"

"Bring the kid and I won't. 20 minutes, the pub." The man said and he hung up the phone.

"Don't hurt her!!" I said before realizing he hung up. I ran back inside the Starbucks to see Emily sitting by herself.

"Ignis what's wrong?"

"Where's Giesi?"

"He went home." I didn't reply so she continued talking. "What's wrong?"

"They have Lindsey." I said with tears running down my face.

"Who's Lindsey?"

"My girlfriend, please go home right now."

"No, I'm coming with you." She just kept insisting.

"This is too dangerous for you."

"I'm not going to hear it. I'm coming with you."

"I don't have a choice do I?" I asked as I grabbed her hand and started running. We ran to the front door, Emily started banging on the door.

"WE NEED TO TALK TO GIESI!!!" She yelled as soon as the door was opened. She bursted upstairs.

"Ignis, what is the meaning of this???" His mom asked. Just then Emily ran down holding Giesi's hand.

"I'll be back by curfew...hopefully." Giesi yelled as we hopped in his car and sped all the way to the pub. How did we not get pulled over?

"What's going on?" He asked.

"It's time."

"Not yet. I'm not ready."

"Not ready for what?" Emily asked.

"My gift is really rare, so a bunch of people want to use me for money. Some of them found where I was. That's why my parents are dead because a bunch of these guys ran into their car when they were taking me to safety."

"They have Lindsey."

"What?"

"They took her. There going to make you attack her. They always take someone close to you."

"I barely know Lindsey."

"Well they are taking someone close to me this time." I said trying to hold back tears. "Just please don't kill her."

"I won't don't worry." He said, but I know it's hard to stop yourself when you change form.

16. An- this chapter is not finished yet.

Chapter 14- Thorpe's POV

It was 3:45 and I was on the bus, when I got a text from my boss. All it said was meet me at the pub. I replied and headed off the bus.

"Mom, I'm meeting a friend. I'll be back before dinner hopefully." I said and I headed out to the pub.

"Ahh, Thorpe we're happy you could make it." my boss said. His brown eyes sparkled and his brown hair was pulled into a low ponytail. He has pretty long hair. His black outfit made him blend into the dark room. Did I mention this pub is abandoned?

"You know I had to come. Ahh, who's blondie here?" I asked acknowledging the fact that a girl was tied to a chair and had duct tape on her mouth.

"Ignis' girl, Lindsey." My boss replied.

"Boss, we aren't after Ignis though. I thought we were after Giesi." I asked.

"We are, but Ignis would do anything to save her. He's bringing Giesi here. We've got to be ready."

"Boss, they're here." Gray Adams, one of my co workers said. He is pretty muscular and has blue-grey eyes. His hair is blonde and actually doesn't have a girlfriend.

"Thank you Gray. Does everyone know what to do?" My boss said.

"Yes sir." Everyone replied. I guess I should go over the rest of the team. There are six of us and then our boss, Steve Pilgrim, Gray Adams, Victoria Smith, James Smith, Haley Kingston, and me Thorpe Williams. Our boss is named _______ ______.

Steve Pilgrim is 23 and is the nerd of our group. Great with guns, but can also hack into anything. He's so smart. He's been with the team longer than any of us. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and lots and lots of freckles. Today he is wearing a hunter green Aeropostal shirt and camouflage shorts.

Victoria Smith is gorgeous with straight bright red hair (that isn't natural), muscular for her weight (probably about 100-110 pounds), and she has hazel eyes. She wears skirts and tight pants with revealing tops and either vans or uggs.