silencing

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by dave1999, Aug 3, 2011.

1. U shouldn't silence people for saying Marco polo

2. I believe the Marco Polo Silences are only when the Message is spammed 3 or more times by the same person.

3. Not last night sexxywulf,

the player who said Marco got silenced, and then the players who said Polo were selectively silenced, based on how fast the mods could keep up with wc.

By no means was it against the rules, and an issued apology from the mods who did the silencing should be in order. At least to the one who said Marco.

4. *Sexwulf

5. Good, silence them. They can shut the **** up and Marco can too.

6. Technically.. Chad..

People who did 1 "free swabia." were silenced because it was MASS SPAM. If one person says "Marco" do you think no one is gonna put "Polo"? No.. Someone will post and it turns into spam.

7. Well according to what Sexxxywulf just said, my statement is technically correct. So it will remain as is.

Now if it comes to light that u can be silenced for saying it 1 time and/or 3 times, then I will retract my statement.

8. Saying "Marco" is basically the same thing as encouraging spam.

9. Who cares if u say Marco polo the only ones that care are the grumpy people

10. Or the people that don't like more spam than there already is in wc.

11. You what grinds my gears......when people post these kind of useless threads in the wrong section. Especially the Strategy section.

12. SUPPORT TAKE DOWN THE MODs!!!

 or not... Damn mods abusing powers cause they can....

I want a cookie...

