Plunder Loss VS. Increased Spy Damage?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RedHot_Revenge, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I have a question about SOS's, and I would appreciate it if anyone could answer it.

If I were to build SOS's now instead of saving to put 2/3 down, would the additional spies for assassinations make up for loss of plunder in epic battles such as the haunting?

Thanks. The Troll.

2. Well, when you build more sos the plunder starts to increase.

3. Doesn't it take 1/3 SOS to make plunder go down anyways?

4. No thats incorrect. Just one negatively effects it.

The Troll.

5. Yeah I know that, I'm asking for if more SOS's being built before saving for the necessary 2/3 for plunder to increase will help in epic battles even though I lose plunder.

6. Well I mean it's really not that much of a plunder loss... And do steals go up?

7. It's a pretty big loss in reality. I have 37 lands and 4 sos's right now, and I make less per hit on an hlbc osf than my t4 guild hansel with 35 lands.

8. Did steals go up?

9. Yeah they did but they also aren't to significant for a weak hansel like me (1.5 comb). It is hard for me to spy on higher people and are low on high oafs because they dont have much cash out.

11. Lol no,guilds give MORE but LESS stats. And SOS is the opposite

12. You will lose more money with every SOS you put down. Yes you do more damage and so you get a slightly larger bonus from extra damage done but not enough to make up or the plunder drop.

13. Though aren't you too small, attack wise to hit in an EB like the haunting without using a hundred pots anyway?

14. Thats an interesting question, I'd half to say no. People with high attack and say 2 SOS do nearly as much damage spying as I do. I think this sucks personally. The jump from my stats to a bc SOS damage wise wouldn't be very dramatic. The size sadly wouldn't make up for the loss in plunder I assume.

15. @PAC

I use 7.5 and 2.5 for a total of 10m in pots to attack. I never fail and I get 24m per hit. So I make an average of 14-14.5m per attack, multiply that by 25-28 time depending on time of regen and you get my profit for an unload. I say this cause Troll and I have the same attack/def stats.

And SoS plunder doesn't go up till 2/3 or more of your build is SoS, combining guilds/SoS hurts you. So I'd say sticking to guilds is better compared to SoS, the plunder drop isn't worth it.

16. SOS lvl 1 gives more Plunder than a lvl 4 Guild. Lvl 3 SOS will hurt Plunder only.

17. @ bear.

That's the hollow quest I assume? Because you wouldn't use pots in a pwar. Stick with the guilds. I tried switching my guilds to T4 level 3 but even though I use less pots and do more damage I still lose more in plunder then what I make up.

Level 4 guild gives more plunder then a level 1 SoS.

18. If you are only concerned with EB and real wars, upgrade them 1 at a time like me. If ya wanna be able to PW and EB but fail terribly at real wars, keep the guilds and save. I've personally tanked on buildong one SOS at a time and I've calculated on the haunting 1 spy dmg = 100k gold. Every time I upgrade SOSs/build another I get more damage done :) Well actually it is more like my average damage increases and the max damage I can do slowly increases. Every time I build a SOS on a land, in direct cash (Attack) I loose about 50-300k but my damage average seems to go up by 3-6. It just seems to become equal. I'd suggest for you to figure out if ya wanna real war and eb or eb and Plunder war. Oh and remember, 3 assassins to every 2 attacks. 3 assassins drain the same % of the bar as 2 attacks.