hansel vs oaf

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *mystic065 (01), Jul 22, 2011.

1. True, but chances are there are no pots in this war, seeing as pwar generation doesn't pot up 

That and there is an unknown ally bonus to factor it

2. Mystic, : twisted :

3. Ok Ty

I've been burning them all day and night! :twisted:

4. HOWEVER, if the oaf has defence towers, the hansel's just as screwed. Stalemate.

5. Do'h forgot about steals! In that case, hansel wins hands down.

6. D'oh! I meant d'oh! iOS doesn't allow me to edit. 

7. Typically, in a war it's not a hansel's job to just pull in plunder anyway. A hansel, if a player knows what he's doing, will be a very busy man (or woman).

Firstly, you MUST fight from pin. Or you become a major leak. Secondly, you will still hit players with low defense. It's still good to scan through all players with big stats though. Some big hitter noobs don't fully pot up, and them too are fighting from pin, so if you attack with full pots, you can get through someone with much much higher defense than your attack. Thirdly, and probably the most important job of the hansel is to be spy pinning and assassinating players. In doing this, you aren't making plunder, but you're helping your clan mates make plunder off that pinned enemy as well as stopping the enemy from making as much plunder also. And of course, a hansel can also steal from a super big hitter with low spy defense.

In saying all of that, it would still be a difficult fight with a hansel v atk build. If they both knew what they were doing, it would actually result in a stale mate... You cannot steal from an OAF if they have no money out. And if a hansel is pinned they are DTW. The only way any money could be made is if the hansel assassinated the OAF down, and squeezed in a hit.

It's all about timing.

8. Unless the oaf had towers. THEN that would be a true stalemate.

9. And it looks like MissMelons is the only one who actually fought a real war - @Frost: there are so many Hansels because all people do is PWs. No clue otherwise.

10. Hansel all he has to do is pinn spies

11. Hansel no doubt, They pin themselves and steal away