Game Completions Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol fine hansel.... would you leave IGs for it?

2. No... Igs has the most people with land completesion..

3. And we have ppl extremly close :p

4. Only because you guys vollyed em... So what are you going to do then? Kick everyone without completions since you said completion people only?

5. Nvm. You can have them hansel..... My newsfeed makes me lose respect for yall sneaky ppl lol...

6. 1st: Huh 2nd: i'm not a ig leader :p

7. Lol read my newsfeed if you can ;) and maybe the news

8. Cor you know you can't read other peoples newsfeed, just their wall 

9. For new players who will eventualy join they will have a really tough time trying to catch up, therefore I don't like this idea.

10. I've gotta agree with yuh Benny

11. But it's hard for new comers to catch up to the overall, battle, allies, and valuable leader boards anyway.....

12. Whats great about this game is that if u fill up ur land u can be on the lbs

13. I think wins should carry on too 

14. Yes i agree. They will never catch up.

15. It comes down to determination and contacts anyone with a minor compulsive disorder can do it haha

16. You also must have a iPhone unless you never leave or house.

17. Um i believe me and xyz have proven that even new players with enough determination can make it on the leaderboards. We've both completed land twice and have made it back on leaderboards after we reset. Anyways is there ever going to be a completions leaderboards this has supposedly been a long time in the works and there still isn't anything in place to benefit people who reset and recomplete the game yet leaderboards ranks or otherwise. Hmmm

18. And I could be sitting on at least another 30 or more billion in resources right now if I hadn't reset.

19. has anyone seen thedevs lately? I think they gave up on us......

20. I hear from them usually on a daily basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.