how to be afk osf?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by krazy_kow, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Is it possible to be an away from keyboard OSF? Since I need to work, I am wondering if it is possible to sit on 30b or more cash and let ppl hit without needing to log in and sell pots every couple hours.

2. Yes but it's against tou

3. U have to keep ur troops at about 20%

4. I don't want to do anything against tou. Never been osf and far from able right now. But want to know how I could be a no dtw osf when I am at work or need to sleep. :)

5. Get 250 100 mil allies. When leaving get to 20% tell your clan the regen time. Have them ass you like 2 or 3 times every 5 minutes. When out of money they buy an ally.

6. Assassinate

7. That works. Also leaving loads of cash works, but it's costly.

8. Depends on your size, if you're small (and feeding a small clan), I personally don't worry about having people manage my spies. I buy zero stat allies @ prices 50 mil, 250 mil, and 1 bil. When I go dtw they buy whichever ally they can afford and post it's name on my wall so I can buy it back.

If you're big (2 mil combined or larger) feeding a clan with big hitters, you will need your spies managed to maximize the number if hits your clan gets from whatever amount if cash you have out. This is because the amount if gold you lose per attack depends on:

1) the amount if gold you have out (more gold you have the mire you Lise per hit)

2) the strength of your spies (calculated from your base spy stat, NOT your spy bonus to allies - notice that at full spies you have full strength, at half spies you're at half strength and so on, while your bonus TO allies remains the same. The magic number is 20% spies (below that and you will be dtw for attacks (but still open for steals, which is how spies open for steals, btw)).

3) the size of the attacker (the larger they are the more you lose).

How to manage: it's best to start by pinning the osf, this should take 3 people who have at least 1 lvl 4 guild. The first 2 people should unload all spies by assassing the osf. The third will assass 4x, then attack, then assass 4x, then attack until the osf goes dtw for ATTACK (they will not be dtw for assass). Then wait for the osf to unpin, note the time of unpin (just attack once per min til u get through on attack.

Now have ONE person manage the osf spies by assass 4x every five minutes (beginning 5 min AFTER he unpins). The manager should also be the only person buying allies from osf. Once the manager runs low on spies, just hand management over to someone else and continue. If you don't have 1 person at a time doing this it will turn into a mess of people assassing and buying allies (which will invariably lead to unplanned pins and wasted gold).

Remember-the object is to keep the osf spies as close to 20% as possible in order to maximize the spread of wealth. It is a good idea to repin the osf every once in a while to make sure his spies dont get out of control.