The Souless Reaper signup

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Tantilus, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi all, I'm making a new story. It will take place in medieval times so heres what I need to know about your character:

Name

Bio (optional)

Age (optional)

Race:
    Humans-Classic warriors. Use Swords and Knives and Light armor.

Dragoons- Fierce warriors. They use Spears, Shields, and Medium armor.

Trolls- Slow but powerful creatures. They wield Axes, Maces, and Heavy armor.

Elf- Small, agile warrior. Wield bows and arrows and light armor.

Demons- Tough creatures with high resistance. They use their bare fists and no armor.

2. Name: Anabella
    Appearance:(stunning for her age) slightly wavy black hair, ice blue eyes speckeled with grey, skinny but with an athletic built, average height for her age,
    Personality(if needed): sensitive, smart, short tempered, bit cocky, funny, flirty, stubborn, sweet, bad sometimes( the demon in her)
    Race:(if it's possible) human-demon
    Human(moms side) demon(mystery dads side)
    Bio: before she was born her human mother fell in love with a demon which is forbidden and before she was born all the demons and humans new that this new baby would be the ultimate super weapon for battles and wars so the father tried to take away from her mother but he never got far thanks to the warriors of that village and he vowed to come back and ever since then her mother and any other living being that knew about her secret had promised to keep her true self away from her before anything bad happened if anyone she told found out the secret could slip out from them and everyone would be coming to capture her so while she grew up with all these weird things happening to her like when she mad her eyes would turn opal(black) and her eyes would flash red at random times,the skin around her eyes moved, she had great agility, super human reflexes and strength and Anabella is scared and is confused with what's happening to her..because no ones giving her any answers.
    Hope u put me in ur book:)

3. I should warn you, it'll be a little bit hard to compete with others, cuz there are so many medieval stories here.

Name: Gor Äkalon

Appearance: absolutely colossal, standing 30 feet tall, a body of pitch-black obsidian, laced with veins of lava. His hands are made of molten rock, and in his eyes and mouth, an eternal fire rages.

Race: Demon

Bio: Gor Äkalon was among the first of demonkind, a noble group of underworldly beings. As such, he was one of the most powerful. In the first millennia of demons' existence, he was accused of trying to seize the Ròclar, the most sacred treasure of all demonkind. Afterwards, he turned to the side of darkness and turned against his brothers. A thousand-year battle was fought, completely tearing apart the demon empire. Gor Äkalon almost emerged victorious, but was subdued, only temporarily, by using the power of the Ròclar to contain him. As his rage grew towards his people, and others in general, so did his dark powers. He broke free of his prison and unleashed a cataclysm upon the Underworld, and wreaked havoc on the Surface. Hundreds of millennia later, mere stories are told of his fury. But he exists, and when the time comes, his roars will shake the earth, his hand will bring destruction and his very name will bring the curse of death upon those who speak it.

Please, I actually thought out this bio  (he is killable, don't worry)

4. Utho
    Dragoon

I want this to be as much your story as possible so I'll just give a short background. I don't like the thought that a writer may have to change his story to suit my char.

Born a dragoon but was tossed out on the streets so was raised by humans (or elves). Skilled fighter.
    Wants to find real parents.

5. Good signups guys;

The story will start out with 3 preset characters I have created;

I'll do my best with the prolouge.

6. I need 4 more characters before I start the prologue.

7. Name: Dé'kkyr
    Race: Demon
    Appearance: 8 feet tall, swirling black and silver color, long serrated claws and fangs, large wings
    Bio: A corrupt minor demon, he serves under Gor Äkalon. Though he is not without his own ambitions…

8. Name: Scarab
    Race: Human
    Bio: A young human, who is scared of many things. He dreams of finding courage.

9. I'm going to start the story, 2 people can still sign up.

10. hold on im making one

11. Ze jezers

Ze jezer comes from a long line of ancient demons who know spells that others do not. He went asleep for the past 1000 years but when someone entered his realm of doomwood he grew angry at all other races and swore to wipe them from the face of this earth! He know slithers through the dark realms waiting.............. For one of them to come.

12. Oh and race magician infected by a demon

13. Name:tîegma
    Bio:Race:built by demons this machine from the newest resources revaled if u ask.

[​IMG]

14. oh and its goal is to deafeat the dark after its master was killed

15. Name: Loraniel Ithurwen

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long, wavy black hair; sapphire colored eyes; creamy skin; long; slender

Personality (if needed): Caring, loves nature, dark sense of humor, feisty temper, out-going

Bio: Born in the Elven capital. Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father, a respected warrior, trained Loraniel to be a warrior like him. Loraniel became a master with bow and arrow, but still quite good in sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat. She wants to fight evil, just like her father.