The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Gee thanks.. I can feel the love for the story lol

2. No wonder it takes me so long to post! My first chapter is as long as three or four in every other story I've read here. I still have to go back and make it longer to to help the story flow better 

3. They moved Winrar!
    Page 20 in Fan Fiction.

4. Hi y'all. I haven't posted a story since way before fanfiction forum was created, so I think I'd best reintroduce myself.

Obviously my names daT, i'm English and I really enjoy reading. Since I've read so much I have a high knowledge of language and I am pretty good at writing. My problem is I'm influence by the books I read. That's good, right? Sure, but I can read a book far faster than I can write one. I'll read a book, get inspired, and want to write a book on the same lines as that one. I'll start, but then i'll read another book and get bored of what I'm writing, so nothing ever gets finished.

But I'm gonna try out a few stories, write a few chapters and if I like it I'll post it. I'll put up a short sample of my writing soon.

Note: My writings will be posted from my PC account Darke for editing purposes.

Hope to see y'all soon!

~daT.

5. Heh, went on HSH to spam.
    Their stories suck.
    My story: F*** Mc**** was much better. (Bypassed their filter to spell the swears)
    Got forum banned.
    :lol:

6. Meh, kinda the same thing for me Dat, except add movies, manga, etc for inspirations haha! And go ahead. Lol.

iZaln

7. What is winrar doin here o.0?!

iZaln

8. Idk Zaln. I was just flicking through FF and found it.

9. ༄Kaw_Admin screwed up and posted it here :0 Lol Jk. Mods might've made a mistake?༄

iZaln

10. Agh. Too much gay bacon…
    And they wondered why I wanted a puking emoji.

11. Why is no one on now!?

Its so lonely 

12. @cheesemuffin.,, people actually have lives!! Shocking I know. Most are on vacation.

13. I would be on my PC or playing Legend of Zelda right now, but all my friends are gone and games only last so long.

*sigh...

14. Chapter 10 of stranded could entertain you it's put now

15. Brb gonna write some KAWC!

16. Hullo? Hey kimber

17. ༄Sup guys? :cool:

iZaln

18. Hey, I'm thinking of making a short story called: "A Day in the Life of an Epic Battle" which will describe firsthand what it is like to be a soldier or spy fighting in the war.

Please wall me or post on this forum (wall would be easier) if you want me to make the story.