Taken Away - Signups

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *OkamiAmaterasu (01), Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hi!
    I'm in need of some characters to my new story "Taken Away." It takes place in another world that depends on agriculture (nothing modern) and the world lives in fear of demons who kidnap people and wipe out entire villages.
    I'll need the following things for you character:
    Name, age, race, personality and appearance
    You can be the following races:
    Human, elf, dragon, nymph and demon.
    I will give all characters my own twist, but the majority of the character will be the same 
    Happy character creating!

2. You may of course decide if your character should be a warrior, a mage etc.

3. Name- Garagon Raul

Race- Demon (I hope he'll be a bing part of the story lol)

Age- 235 years old (young for a demon)

Appearance- Takes on the shape of a extremely irresistible looking man, when he spots his target his true form emerges which is a large semi-dragon looking demon, with black scales with orange around them. His eyes are grey.

(fix it up however you like, thanks)

4. Elf for me, you decide the rest 

5. (personality) Tries to woo anyone when in his human form, lures many women. Extremely smart and fast, once in his true form he calculates what's going to happen and know what his opponents are gonna attempt most of the time rarely missing a thing. Is sorta hypnotizing with his looks in human form.
    (Loves dark nighttime walks in the woods lol)

6. _ShadowAssassin_ if you tried to post a link, it didn't work 

7. Name matt
    Race elf
    Age whatever is needed
    Description black hair grey eyes
    Assassian would be the dream job

8. Race: ELF-Demon
    Name: Eagle
    You choose the rest

Ameratsu , nice name I like it I play Okami sometimes.

9. Name: Phyemos
    Race: Nymph(Likes to hang around ponds, lakes, grottos and rivers.)

Personality: Carefree, likable, friendly, nervous, and worrisome.
    Appearance: Long wavy brown hair, dark blue eyes, thin, beautiful, oval face, long legs and hands. Likes to wear knee or ankle length dresses.(Sorta like summer dresses not elegant ballroom stuff)
    I guess she's a Mage since nymphs are spirits.

10. Name: Isabel Padre
    Race: part human-elf-demon(you'll find out why that is)
    Appearance:stunning overall( black wavy hair, crystal blue eyes, pearl white teeth, ruby red slightly plump lips, average height for her age, skinny but has an athletic built.
    Personality: sweet, caring, outgoing, funny, bold, lovable, sensitive, total flirt, independent, stubborn, curious, open-minded.
    Bio: before she was born there had been rules about people not hooking up, marrying, even just talking to demons. And Isabel's human mother(Tia) made Isabel with a half elf demon and right after birth Feare(her fathers name) tried to steal Isabel away from Tia so all the bad demons and elves could help develop the ultimate demon(Isabel) but then Tia called in guys to help save Isabel and Feare got banished from the land. Tia was put in jail until they decided whether she could be released even though it wasn't her fault, so Isabel was sent to live with her nearest relative and her aunt had to promise never to tell Isabel what she is because she's to much of a danger if anyone finds out including her. But as she grew older she always suspected something was different about her like when her eyes randomly turned red and when she got mad her eyes turned opal(black) and the skin near her eyes moved a bit but every time she mentioned it to her aunt she'd dismiss it, as well as when isabel asked about her mom and dad...
    Hope u put me in ur book:)<3

11. Oops sorry I didn't know I didn't need a bio lol my bad:$

12. Name: Orya
    Race: Demon
    Bio: U make it up
    Appearence: Stunningly beautiful Female demon with nice wings and nice sharp claws

13. Name : Jade
    Race : Elf
    Appearance : Young,beautiful
    Personality : Flirty but not overly flirty and loves to make friends
    My two cents : I think it would be cool if one of her friends breaks off and becomes the bad guy and her other friends are the good guys so she has to choose

14. Utho

Old (idc age)

Dragon Mage

Red scales and blue eyes.

Good, sage, wise. Knows a lot. Help the main char? Teaches magic to youngsters. Stuff like that

15. Thanks for all your great characters :)
    You all know that I'll change some things, but you'll know when your character comes in ;)
    I can't promise that all characters will be major characters, but I'll try to put in all of them :D
    Keep on posting :)

16. Name: Fenix
    Race: Human
    Personality: Determined to serve his village to the very end, even if he must die serving his village.
    Appearance: Silver hair, brown eyes, moderate height, red and silver clothing.

17. This is just sad...no one knows how to make a proper sign up anymore...

18. READ MYSTIQUES GUIDE TO BIOGRAPHIES.