 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. where's the bathroom in this place?!

2.  yeah what she said

3. Since pal is dead, may I narrate stuff here? It's actually quite funny.

4. toast you still bringing more trouble? cant you ignore them now that you got your 1009 news feed notification screenie?

5. But then KaW would go back to being the barren plains again >.> It's way more fun watching them try to best me in reasoning and speech.

6. I would go on a rant too if I was frustrated like you toast 

7. lol. Give me one reason I am or should be frustrated, please.

8. Oh, and I meant to add "What rant?"

9. hey so long as this is on active topics, i have a question, how long do applications take to go through?

10. Go to page 64 toast you take up half the page with your nonsense 

11. Thrawn where are you applying??

12. First off, I posted it at the bottom of a page for a reason. So you don't have to scroll past it every time on a page.

Secondly, I was unaware that giving you free information qualified as a rant. It's not like kotfe has any people in my group; they're all fea.

13. well I applied for fea in pal and they told me to talk to greenie about kotfe so i did. I havent gotten a response, its been 4 days now

14. toast no fair, why do they get free info?

15. Because the information I'm giving them is of no consequence, not like the stuff I give you >.>

16. Good idea

17. fine, but still. discount?

18. I did give you a discount XP Why do you think you got as much as you did last time?

19. Thank you for being so courteous toast. Enjoy your day posting on kotfe forums. We like the free press. 

20. because you missed me and wanted to welcome me back? =P