 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I want in 

2. il join if ul take me

3. Me thinks I smell a resurgence going on here 

4. KOTFE

5. Cool clan. Nice to see some of the originals still active.

Send this thread to 'best of' since it's a clan founding thread

6. BUMP for the old days

7. Hooray for KotFE..

Just don't get on their bad side 

8. I wanna be like yarmes when I grow up .

KotFE

9. B U M P

5 Star Posts Inc

Awesome Clan.

10. We are actively looking for veteran warriors as well as up and coming members. If your clanless or just need a change of pace come check us out. We don't bite, well at least most of us don't 

11. Bump cause it's been awhile

12. Bump for the absolute best clan ever. I regret not posting when I joined, beginning of may 2010 and I haven't left since

13. This should be in the best of

14. Kotfe, when are YOU guys gonna hit me? Fea is slowing down, it's boring.

15. Kotfe's the best

16. Can I join check my statsand wall me plz:D

17. *stats and*

18. You wouldn't post toast unless we were getting under your skin. Great job sub clans. Keep pinning toast 

19. Nah, just bored. I haven't gotten a good farming since... Oh, I dunno, maybe 10 months ago? Give or take.

It's not like you guys kill my troops :lol: so I can still nobfarm. And I don't use my spies often.
    It's actually all rather convenient: you guys pin my spies so little forum nubs don't make me excitedly check my newsfeed for something important, but leave my troops so I can nobfarm :D
    And, strangely enough, whenever I feel the need to farm someone for being absolutely stupid on the forums, I tend to have a full regen.

And on the contrary, I've been posting plenty. Mainly via pal, for obvious reasons.
    If you were "under my skin," I wouldn't be posting anywhere to anyone and your members would not be in my pal group.

Since I've made this post this long already, why not top it off?

This is a game that you're attacking me in. The only thing I've lost is possibly 1m. I have somewhere around 15b banked in pots. Not a large percentage of loss (yes, I know it's not a ton, but hey... I don't do that much ingame stuff anyways).
    I don't feel about you farming me. I don't care if you farm me.

Now it feels like I'm defending myself...  Boo. Ah well. Might as well cover your guy's threats in pal then.

No, I won't reset. Farm/pin me as long as you want, I honestly do not care. You can't really ruin my win/lose ratio, you aren't depriving me of anything I need, and I have nothing to give you.
    And you have not exploited one thing.

See ya  I'd say peace, but it really doesn't seem like you want it lol