Version 2.0 ally market prices

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Pandora, Apr 26, 2011.

1. He's not horribly over priced but he is about 500k stats short for his price I really like to look for around 1.5 mil at that price to move fast. But he is about average price for stats so not the worst find

2. Ty I hope this has helped a few people

3. Woot the higher ranges are starting to move more sold two in the 60 bil range this week.  all traders let's get this market rolling again

4. Yeeha! I love ally trading, I never seem to be able to find good allies though...

5. Bump as this helped me a lot.

6. B U M P FOR AN AWESOME GUIDE!

7. Ok people there has been some changes going on in market prices. As more players get closer to bc and start bcing. Prices have been shifting upwards.

You used to be able to buy 3 million combined for around 40 bil to 45 bil. Now you will be looking at around 54 to 59 bil for those same ally's.

Why does this matter well as prices shift you will have to look in different ranges for your ally's. I recently took up collecting sub 3 bil ally's. This range is anything below 3 billion and above 1.5 for me.

Now I know what your thinking that's awfully cheap will there stats be worth it. In short yes I can pick up a ally for 2 billion with. 200k combined now what is the advantage of this. Faster trading and quicker buy in.

I can buy around 10 of these ally's a day. Adding around 1 million stats to my attack and defense. In the last few days I went from 6 million ally attack and defense to 8.5 million of each.

That is a dramatic jump in a short time frame. And it is all due to the fast movement of this price range. And the fact that you can pick up around 5 to 10 a day.

Thanks all for reading this guide and as always I hope your all ally trading.

8. Am I underpriced, average, or overpriced?

9. A little under priced imo

10. Overpriced by about 6bil

11. I guess it's good to get two opinions 

12. What am I? Overpriced/underpriced etc.? Tyvm

13. Over by about 20bil in my opinion

14. Activity makes up for price though. As I am probably a bit over priced as well 

15. How can my allies really sell.... I rarely get them to, and they're active, and some underpriced. I'd like to ally trade, but they don't sell. 

16. That's the trick isn't it. You got to know the hot market.