PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Going to give a comparison of what mission you are using, your stats, and how much you make in a pwar over equal amounts of time?

2. Let's think in terms of unloads. On the reckoning I got 3 unloads and a total plunder of 1.2bil on an hlbc osf I get 1.8bil for 3 unloads. Unless you are a small(er) player playing with a group big enough to complete missions like no quarter. It is less profitable that pwarring (I have 1.75mil comb stats)

3. Aragorn, what about the ending reward? Are you including this?

4. go to clan "american royalty" ... go to epic battles go to "to the chamber" (completed yesterday) check pnoy osf and pnoy pacman... btw i just checked and pnoy osf got 75 mil in plunder and 30 mil in bonus and pnoy pacman got around 300 mil

5. Take mission stage to 90%, then Usaris's Mace appears -- atk/assn away.
    Take mission stage to 30%, then Sol Spell is cast and Usaris's Mace re-appears. Sol Spell requires Scroll of the Mage Eye (Spy Def potion #2 -- $5,000) to deplete.

6. Yes, but what does Sol Spell do?

7. Yes I am including end reward

8. Aragon read some of the forum there are loads of people making close to 20bil in the final missions... Remember these r the first missions payout will get better as they update... These first missions were meant for lower strength kingdoms not necessarily for hlcbc to complete in 2 or 3 hours or quicker when the mission has a 6 hour time limit..people in my clan r making in 2 or 3 hours what it would take them 4-6 hours to make in PW's.. And most who r( in my clan) making it r 2mil combined stats

9. I'm just trying to say give it time.. It will payout in end... Plus the mission r way more fun then boring PW's

10. Correction to my earlier post about Origins. In the last stage you cannot attack / assassinate the main health bar if the sol spell is active but you can attack / assassinate the mace.

11. cor.. devs need to do something with no quarter... they made the haunting so easy that no one wants to do no quarter... its more profitable to haunting every hour... i want to play no quarter but they made so complex it's unapealling.. Just a thought.. maybe instead of creating openings with pots.. maybe adding a bar that will allow to scout ahead while attack the first wave at the same time.. or maybe get rid of the openings .. these are just suggestions.. thanks..

12. Mirch suck it up us at -WiG- did it you won't die if you end up not "winning"

13. This is the best guide ever…

14. Protects the Mace, like a First Line.

15. The battle log on my iPhone seems to be not working right. I start to read it and it disappears in a few seconds and says no history reported.

16. 1. Try going back to home tab, and back to your clan tab.
    2. Try closing the app at the multitask menu, and reopen it.
    3. Try restarting the iDevice.

17. i think there should be sone more options like
    1. glass shank
    2. tickle there toes
    3. hammer there heads

18. Is pve going to be built on, like more series and levels released? Or is this it? Not that I am by any means dissatisfied I'm just wondering.

19. They need a repeat action button especially for Pc users. And as a reward for completion of a epic war it would be cool if it auto regenerated your troops and spies to full. Just saying lol.

20. Ya I agree a repeat action button would be great