PVE: Great for Hitters, terrible for spies!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clans will adapt, doofus!

2. Cow, it would be interesting to see what an all-spy clan does. Unfortunately in my clan the players start to complain about not being about to unload troops while the spy builds and busy scouting lands looking for stone giants. They dislike the spy-center acitivies. Too bad.

3. daTomT, isn't one of the sea creatures (I think they're called the Myridions or something like that) only effected by troops, correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Alot of interesting discussions hear!!
    Keep in mind the devs are comming out with more updates to complement the first and maybe they will check what everyone thinks to help in what to change , or make better

5. Apologies, you are probably right, I haven't done that one yet. Sorry for my mistake. However, Cow is correct in saying that Spies could solo most EBs.

6. spies could solo but I wonder if they would make as much as getting the pwar wartax. Does anyone know of a pure-spy clan that has done pve?

7. I also see lot of 5 mil combined spies around. I betcha the owners of those spies are anxious to get back to pwar so they can buy those expensive lands coming up. Anyway I'm off to bed. see ya guys.

8. As stated, spies are making excelent money, but for the best income they will need a troop building same as troop buildings will need a spy building. Game was built for mixed, but spies contrary to your posts here are on top of attack builds in PvE.

9. If this has been said then meh

You can't complain about money gained compared to pwar tax because it's BROKEN MONEY, osfs should never have had the ability to make that much gold.

This is the devs attempt to make it so that OSFS can make lots of NON BROKEN GOLD.

10. Broken gold? did someone drop it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.