PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. @cor check pc

2. Is there more epic battle after the skeleton king guy?

3. Not for this update, no.

4. Series 3 mission 2 is now in the tips section, although it's fairly simple to complete.

5. All I have to say is pve is awesome. Also, cor, is it easier for spies to make money or mixed builds

6. Everyone should be a little bit mixed, so mixed.

7. Cor if you're trying to keep No Quarter on the DL just delete my posts. I don't mind.

8. That's fine. I'll probably release No Quarter before my clan does it later just to be nice, but it's just one of the hardest mechanics to figure out since it's somewhat counterintuitive to the other missions.

9. Cor... Pve has definitely spice up cc chatter.. Lol... It's great.. We finished the last series at wrath's enclave and I've made over 20 bill in 6 hours time... Amazing! Try doin that with a pw... However for those that come on KAW spastically, you may not have the same results... Youll probably make more money doin a pw, since PVE pays out based on your contribution to the battle... Great update but still not good enough to get rid of the pw... ๎„…๎€Ž

10. This I'd an amazing guide Corinthian thanks for making it. It must have taken awhile

11. I think this PVE will make it easier for the devs to target bot users. All they have to do is focus on the clans still running non stop pwars๎„…

12. Can u do pve by ursef? By making a clan?

13. Cor, in an epic battle, like No Quarter, do actions make it so you get more plunder too? Not just the amount of fight attacks you have completed. So for example, you have to use items at some points to take down certain bars, if someone just focuses on using items and not attacking, is it possible for them to come out on top?

14. Is it possible for someone to get akk earning by the rest leaving?

15. do u get to repeat epic battles even when after u completed them?

16. What's the hardest PvE mission?

17. The one where u only scout I say, that takes FOREVER

18. It's boring to read through but it's probably good