PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Sure, join pal room "Donkey"

2. Mission 5: The Depraved, from series Calydor The Depraved tips is now on the FAQ.

3. What about "the awakening" ?

4. I don't have anything other than the entire Calydor series up at the moment. Apologies.

5. will nobility or crystals be awarded at all? this may have been asked already if so my apologies

6. No, sorry.

7. I just finished the first series, and am on the second. Havent started it yet tho

8. Can quests be repeated?

9. We have no spy builds so for the first one where u need scouts do u think we r screwed

10. Bendahara, yes they can be repeated.

11. If everyones active no

12. But we don't have spies

13. An the mission requires spies

14. Q2000, you don't need spy builds so much as you need one or two spy buildings. Is everyone in your clan pure attack? 

15. We completed a clan quest but we haven't got any cash reward for completion...hmmm Dx

16. Ok let me reword that only me and another guy r on atm and we r both pure attack now r we screwed...

And me and him decided to leave and go somewhere else lol

17. You will get the reward, same as pwar tax sometimes is delayed. Patience.

18. Ah, there we are ;) cheers devs. Do the later quests get more difficult? We completed this one pretty quick

19. Yes. In decending order, the series go from lower stat brackets to higher stat brackets.

20. Sorry if this has been already been asked, the bonus payout for epic battles is this based on the number of success during the mission ie hits steals scout and use of pots?