this is a guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ratgy, Jun 9, 2011.

1. This is a guide for being strong...many newer players are very desperate for money so they sell their kingdom.I just want you to know DO NOT do this. By selling your kingdom yes you'll get SOME money but it's pointless. Without your kingdom you CANNOT attack because your kingdom provides your soldiers and with no soldiers how will you attack? How will you get money? It's impossible. You should just join a PW to get money to expand your kingdom and get you more money.

ALLIES
    allies ARE money. If you put it this way. With 200k combined stats you might get like 2 mil per hit. But with an ally let's say a 1 bil ally you will be at like 7mil.

Thanks for reading this hoped it helped

-Ratgy

2. No. Just no.

3. No one on forums likes pwars!!!!

4. at least the vets anyway

5. It helped people on my wall

6. shadow is correct most forumers have been playing the game since before PW and therefore greatly dispise them.

7. Don't join a pw.. Get volleyed a join a real clan..

8. Ratgy... Dude alright I need to let you know this. We don't like pwars. I'm not trying to embaress you or something, but you need to real war sometime, not be a pwar noob. The only way you passed me is because you pwar like everyday and I real war all the time.