PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Thx Cor I finally understand it. Lol

2. Thanks corinthian.

3. Will ally's help us get more money in epic battles??

4. Yes. Ally plunder exists in PvE

5. so what does the "failing mission will not hurt but may in the future"?

6. Currently, if you fail a mission in a series that isn't unlocked, you simply don't unlock the next mission. Possibly in the future, you will be allowed to do the next mission, but it will be harder for the time and every time you repeat it until you actually beat the prievious mission.

Does this make sense or do I need to give an example?

7. if u can give an example that might clarify things better

8. Nice thread running here btw ppl stop asking when PvE will come out or what is PvE it will come out when devs want and when it's fixed of bugs errors and unannounced problems

9. there are 3 missions in the series, mission a, b, and c.
    First Update:
    In order to get to mission c, you must finish mission b.
    In order to get to mission b, you must finish mission a.
    If A is done, you can do A and B.
    If B is done, you can do A, B, and C.

Potential Later Update:
    In order to get to mission c, you must do(win or lose) mission b.
    In order to get to mission b, you must do(win or lose) mission a.
    If A is won you can do A(starts normal) and B normally.
    If A is lost you can do A normally but B has 2% additional regeneration on all stages(made up number)
    If A is won and B was already unlocked but difficult, B reverts to a normal difficulty.
    If B is won you can do A, (B at w/e it is from before), and C normally.
    If B is lost you can do A normally but C has 2% additional regeneration on all stages(made up number), with B at w/e it is from before.
    If A is won and B was already unlocked but difficult, B reverts to a normal difficulty.

10. Nice thread Cor

11. I thought those vidoes were giving us visual sneak peaks

12. Sorry :(

13. Cor.. U may have answered this but how many series of missions... And roughy how long will each mission take.. Will any last up to 24 hours??

14. 25 missions in this update divided into 4-5 series. Mission length will be from a few hours to a few days.

15.  good guide

16. Do u know cor how much cash u can make in a battle

17. It depends on the mission and build in relation to the mission. There will have to be extensive player testing to figure out what is the max income builds for each mission, the 'best' missions that give the most gold per hour, and so on.

18. Attacks, Scouts, Steals, Assassinations will count towards those achievements now (weren't before) in this update, and wins(attacks) will count towards the Wins LB.

19. I had a dream about PvE last night. it was pretty fun, and I made a lot of money.