Buying their way to the top

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _xXx_THIBS_xXx_, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Sweet 8 pages so far keepem coming. Oh and by the way I did screw up when buying nobs in the start. I remember that now. I bought wrong and spent wrong. But I do know what's up now.

2. Actually Thor, since you have padded your resume, I'll pad mine too! I am 30 years old, run 2 fortune 500 companies, and serve on SEAL team 6 during my down time.
    If u r going to lie about your personal life in the forums, could u please make your lies interesing?

3. Lol I can send pix on pal for proof home boy how about u??? I'll even have me in them flipping u off if u want dude.

4. Nice silver  damn your one bad dude

5. Mmmmmm A1 thinks a person being able to lie makes them a bad dude what are u? 400 lbs and live in ur moms basement dude? Come on get out more. Lol geez

6. Obviously you don't comprehend sarcasm

7. I'm just a guy that likes to troll morons. It brings me joy. You bring me joy.

8. I know What u was doing A1 I quess u cannt understand it.lol silver u my idol bro loan me some dough pls

9. Even if u haven't LCBC on the low lands dude. Come on put some pep in ur step dude

10. Thor, sugar coated or chocolate sprinkles? My favorite is both! Lol

11. When you guys get a little older, you are going to feel soo disappointed(stupid) in spending so much money on a game that their is no war game just a tap game

12. i agree with u A1 i spent way less than that and am 700 on lb and 589 on battles and some close to 700 in allies but still what matters is the game not the lb i care for the game not lb also i love playing whether lb or not who got money is helping me by keeping kaw going on so i can keep on playing i spend some cash too but still not tht much its the game thor what keeps us and ppl not the lb

13. Hey silent  yup it's all about time and effort. If you don't spend the mega bucks.

14. It's a game...

Who cares?

15. Henry, war is only half of the game. Forum is the other half. Forum makes this more than a simple button game. Anyway, i lost both my legs and arms in Vietnam. Kaw is all I have left.....

16. 100% agreed Henry each rtine a spent money after I felt so stupid. But I had to do it. Lol and Silent I might not have spent a grad total that was just a guess counting crystals to use in wars. I may have only spent 500 real money I cannt remember it's been so long.

17. How you play kaw with no arms 

18. sorry to hear that moos hope kaw keeps u going bro and hey a1 u dont need cash u need sexy allies 