SHORTENED TIPS ON GROWING

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WoWcHiLd-, Jun 1, 2011.

1. hello and welcome to a shortened tip book to growing

here r the topics
    1.The way to start
    2.Finding the right clan
    3.How to handle allies
    4.Making friends
    5.Continuing
    [note that this is for ppl who r planning to reset wen they finish reading]

THE WAY TO START
    During the tutorial choose wutever flag u choose.A good strategy is to choose the attk buildings to get maxed plunder.After finishing tutorial get a friend to volley u and use the gold on building and upgrading about 4-7 forges/beastiaries and 2 guilds (depending on the gold u got)

FINDING THE RIGHT CLAN
    In order to get ur own plunder look on wc.Wen u c an add that says something about pwars with "all stats" or something that fits ur stats click on it then it will bring u to that profile.Click on "view clan" and then apply to join.(for information on pwars go to my other forum titled "what about pwars")When the pwar is over u could leave and find another pwar or become a perm member(I suggest u find another)

HOW TO HANDLE ALLIES
    Try to find active allies because u don't hav to pay for him to get stronger (if he/she doesn't kno how to grow send them to this forum).Remember don't take take too much to find an underpriced good ally as it takes too long and it will probably be bought away.(But don't choose an overpriced ally).Always make sure ur allies costs all together r at least 2 times as expensive as ur next land before u buy a land. Allies help ur stats and put up ur plunder.

MAKING FRIENDS
    Friends keep u company find u clans and hire u . Always use manners and never start a conversation the leave

CONTINUING
    Keep growing with this book for questions on terms go to kaw dictionary. If u use this forum PLZ post it.

2. Note: attack buildings give least plunder out of the 3. Defensive give most plunder

3. Even more shortened noob tips on growing:

1. Join a pw.

:roll: Hit the battle list.

4. stop spamming!!!!!!!

5. I wasn't trying to spam. I'm just trying to help active players grow

6. And it's not like I made 10 forums. I only made 3

7. Anyone

8. Try speaking in English.

9. Stop posting annoying lame guides that are either A. useless B. have been made in much more detail by someone that doesn't suck!!

10. Lol this was so helpful thank u 

11. Jk hahahahahahahahahha

12. Yay. Ty for using it man

13. I hope you die!!!

14. Noob (That's all I'm saying)

15. Shortened tips on continuing:
    Get an alt
    Give that alt more than 60bil
    Reset
    Give yourself 11bil
    LC
    Reset
    (PW with your alt to get more money)
    Give yourself 11bil
    LC
    Reset...
    And so on until your alt and you have the same amount of money :)
    Then LC your alt and start the process with him/her all over again XP

16. It lacks detail and you should use complete words and sentences. Keep practicing and don't let others negative criticism discourage you.