helping start out and how to grow fast

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SLE_Golden-Silence, May 27, 2011.

1. First if u r looking to find out what the terms are go to the KaW dictionary (I'll only have the basic words). Next this is my 3 time typing this cause it didn't save so if it has errors sorry.

Table Of Contents
    Starting out tips
    Basic Terms
    What Not To Do
    Easy Money
    Resets
    How To Grow Faster Step 1
    Step 2
    Step 3
    Step 4
    All about allys
    OSFs And OAFs
    Thanks

Hello just call me DJ cause I have an extremely long name first I want to say that I'll be calling what gives you the same attack and def BB for balanced building. The one with more attack less def AB attack building. The one with more def DB defense building.

STARTING OUT TIPS
    First I will talk about what to do. First u want to hit people off the battle list steal attack just keep doing whatever it is to get $$$$. Now go buy the next 1 or 2 lands and build BB(s) on them. Repeat until stats 1200attack and def 150 spy attack and def. At the start don't upgrade your spy building or build another one there useless until later.

BASIC TERMS
    Now for the full terms go to the kaw dictionary.

AC ally chat
    CC clan chat
    WC world chat
    Farm: To hit 5 or more times in 24 hours
    OSF open secret farm but over time changed into open spy farm when open let people attack farm them
    OAF Open Attack Farm when open people may spy farm them
    PW Plunder War

This is not over I will continue it later plz do not post on it yet!!:) thanks!!!

2. Make it interesting with colors and bb codes and more info