Help for new players

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by grimlon, May 26, 2011.

1. I have been playing for about six months and I wish I had this kind of help when I started.

When starting off don't spend money on potions at the market. You will only be a new player and it is very unlikely you will be attacked.

Spend your money on forges only. Forges help you to win battles, helping you to get more money.

Join a clan as soon as posible. Clans will let you take part in wars and help you get friends who will protect you. Wars are a good way to get money which will help you afford more buildings and that will help you win more fights.

Don't hire alais until you have at least 100,000,000 gold untill this stage you will have no need to buy them.

Try to get hired as many times as you can, this will get you 1,000,000 gold each time. Just try not to get hired too many times or people will refuse to hire you as the more times you are hired the more you cost.

Thank you for reading and I hoped the guide has helped. Wall me if you have any questions

2. This is terrible...

3. Next thread I'm going to need an annotated bibliography citing your sources, ok? Barring that you get a C.

4. I agree with only 2 out of the 5 things he said here.
    - Get volleyed
    - Join a clan

The rest is not terrible but still not very good advice.

I give it a C-

5. I say D-. Any good clan should be able to volley and train new members. But a lot don't hence the constant bombardment of "hire me's" on WC. Just my opinion.

6. F.

When you begin, that's the ONLY time you're hit. People still farm at under 100k combined so newbs are more likely to be farmed.

7. And 100mil? LOL! it takes WAY longer that way! Buy them @ 100k combined

8. What's farming?

9. Attacking/spying someone 5+ times in a 24 hour period

10. Terrible guide smh

11. Horrible guide, I'd feel bad for any new player that actually followed this guide, as most of the information wrong, no offense to u grimlon. I give it a d