Kai The Wolfs Story, Part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -Cress-, May 20, 2011.

1. Once there was a pack wolfs that lived in the forest of Gran Shire. One night a storm brewed and it became a lightning storm. "Mom, I'm scared" the little pup said. "There's no reason to be afraid Kai, it's just a small storm" his mother said in a calming voice. Kai pressed his head against his mother's soft belly and fell asleep.

It was silent except for the wind and cracking of the thunder. The only light that showed was from the lightning that struck. "Carol, I think we should leave our den, I have a bad feeling" a deep voice said. Kai woke up, but his eyes were closed, but ears open. "Kiro, how could you think we would have to move? We have a pup, barely a few weeks old. Kai won't last long traveling!". Kiro sighed and said "I know Carol, but I was thinking...maybe we could leave him--". "LEAVE HIM!?!?" Carol said furiously, she continued *"How could you think such things?! He is our pup! He is my son! You are his father! Then you want to leave him!?". There was a dreadful silence in the air, the only thing that made a sound was the storm.

Then Kiro broke the silence by saying "Carol... think about it... we are living hard now, with another mouth to feed I'm amazed we are still alive...". Carol scoffed and said "You dare test a mothers love? You sicken me for even thinking to leave Kai...". Kiro's eyes widened "What did you say?" he asked furiously. "You heard me!" Carol snapped back "You sicken me..." and she curled around Kai tighter. "Maybe I should just leave...I don't seem wanted here..." Kiro said in a low voice.

Carol sighed "Don't leave, it's just in a mothers blood to protect her pup. Even more her only
    pup.". Kiro looked at her "You are weak..." then Kai could only hear a high shriek and the warmth of his mothers body fading. "There...now that's one less mouth to feed...". Kai opened his eyes wide and stared at his mothers limp body. Then he looked at the entrance of the den and saw Kiro walking away, not looking back once. Then Kai was crying into his mothers cold fur.

"I-I will get my revenge...on Dad...no, I can't call him my father...Kiro...I'm going to kill you...watch out...cause I'll kill you...". It was morning then and Kai was doing a burial ceremony for his mother. "Mom...you were a caring loving being...You shouldn't have been killed...I will avenge your death...I will not give up until I kill Kiro...". Kai buried his mother in the damp soil outside of the den.

~My Love For Wolves and Credit to my wolf clan~
    (If you think it's good enough to make a part 2, post to my accounts -Cress- wall)

-Cress