WARRIORS GUIDE TO A LIGHTNING FAST BC

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by OfficialRyan, May 5, 2011.

1. I have made some minor changes to the guide to improve the specificity so it could be more easily understood

2. Luv it btw how do u transfer money from Ur main to alts

3. You buy an ally that is 10% (in cost) of the total money your alt has(stats dont matter). Then, you volley the ally back and forth till your alt can no longer afford it and have you main drop the ally.
    Finally, repeat this process until you have the desired amount of money on your alt. :!: You lose about 4% of the money when transfering :!:

4. Correction you loose about 35% of the money in the transfer.
    But it is better than nothing.

There is a method that is 80% efficient (20% transfer loss) but I share that method with Regulators only.

5. Just to clarify, SexPup did not BC from just hitting OSFs, playing the ally market, and slowly upgrading.
    As you can see, he's an OSF for this clan, "The Regulators".
    He hasn't actually done anything, he upgraded by doing plunder wars and taking the tax; and there's nothing hard there, wouldn't you say?

In short, you basically lied to us.
    Telling us to look at your BC OSF and saying we can get that way too, just by following your guide.
    Well, it's not possible to HLCBC just by hitting an OSF. You need to trade allies on the market, hiring the best in that range and moving to another.
    I won't go into detail here, since I'm getting off topic.
    My point is, you're sugarcoating the upgrading process, "Follow my guide and you'll be like SexPup "
    No, that's a lie.

And I dislike liars. 

6. we had to use sexpup as an example because sexwulf is not quite yet bc but he is extremely close and he has done that in a short time. I lc an alt on the first 25 lands in a day following this guide and i did mention ally trading, and hitting osf, and transfering of money from other accounts

7. Sexy et al,
    Wish you had asked me for my account's growth history instead of guessing at it. Sexwulf did not follow this guide, though I wish I had. Wulf made several build errors which slowed him down. At one point he was half titan half CoE. I was once a Noob with Wulf.
    There are several growth methods, some better than others. There is no real WRONG method as they all have the same end goal of BC.
    Some, however, are more efficient than others in their achievement of higher plunder faster (which is the key to fast growth).
    That said, this is the most efficient (fastest) method I have seen thus far short of nobility, gold transfer, insane volleys, or war tax.

PS: Sexpup, did follow this guide except she built SoS instead of T4. She did this until she was 500k x 500k (which was not a bad OSF pre-Highlands) then converted to OSF. The rest of her growth came from war tax.

8. See I was not lying there is still a good example

9. Your guide is a guide to quickly LCBC. Using SexPup as an example is wrong because, as you've just stated, she used war tax to grow.

10. She followed this guide until she was LCbc with guilds then used war tax to build SOS

11. U got the math wrong. T4 costs 25.75. Do your math again

12. Thx for heads up let me check

13. Nope it cost 26.25bill 15bill 7.5bill 3.75bill

14. This is correct.

15. I'm gonna try dis for my alt