Still Water Feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Doctor_Fred_Weasley (01), Apr 27, 2011.

1. This is where u can post any comments about Still Water. Lily is also helping Bacon and I with the story. Please give any tips and ideas here too!! Thx everyone. New chapters will be updated very soon!!

2. Its great keep on going with the story I love it

3. The prologue, Cassandra's intro and the first chapter are a bit sketchy, they could be improved a lot. You should never use abbreviations.(Y=Why, B=Be, R=Are, U=You, etc.) Its very boring when your character just describes themselves, try not to get into a habit of doing that. Cassandra's intro could use some commas in a few places.(Punctuation)
    It got a bit better as you guys kept writing, just watch out for these things.
    idk about anyone else but I really hate it when the writer(s) tell you what the story is about.(Referring to the first post) It's kinda my personal preference so you don't really need to take it.(Unless everyone agrees, otherwise don't worry about it.) The prologue, Cassandra's intro and the first chapter are a bit sketchy, they could be improved a lot. You should never use abbreviations.(Y=Why, B=Be, R=Are, U=You, etc.) Its very boring when your character just describes themselves, try not to get into a habit of doing that. Cassandra's intro could use some commas in a few places.(Punctuation)
    It got a bit better as you guys kept writing, just watch out for these things.
    idk about anyone else but I really hate it when the writer(s) tell you what the story is about.(Referring to the first post) It's kinda my personal preference so you don't really need to take it.(Unless everyone agrees, otherwise don't worry about it.)

4. Thanks for telling me that. I didn't write Cassandra's intro though. And i wasn't supposed to write the first chapter either. Lily just decided to write and I said it was ok. Also I yelled at her about the intro to Cassandra.

5. And I typed the forst chapter on my iPod and it's habit to type that way but the rest was typed on m computer. I'll tell lily to work on her punctuation skills

6. Make sure to check out my brothers story called the journey. It involves our friends and me. Lol

7. Just added 2 more chapters b sure to read them

8. Hmmm are you guys typing this straight into KaW?(As in tying from the post box) You should be using notes if u are.

9. No only the first chapter the rest was on my computer and/or in notes

10. I'm not sure About when bacon puts in his chapters but I had this discussion with lily

11. Ok good. It's a bad idea to post straight into KaW. Too many mistakes are made.(In my option)
    You guys should use Palringo or PM's to talk about the story or show each other your posts before you post.

12. We all have ff'm so we use that. And it's more fun not o know what they r going to post

13. Ant way thats how Cassandra came in. She wasnt in the original plan

14. Hmm ok, you guys should do fine then

15. We r all really good friends and lily wasnt even in the original plan. She just kinda jumped in and we added her in the story. Btw don't just jump in. Lily is a close friend of bacon and I

16. Really? That's cool :)

17. Yeah I know lily in real life and today more chapters from Cassandra may b added from a different account. Lily is going to our friends house and knowing her she will probably add from her account

18. Thanks working on making it better but it's lily's turn to write