Angels KaW guide (updated)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ______BaD_MeDiCiNe_SpEaR____, Apr 12, 2011.

1. How'd you get that swirl type thing at the end

2. Just add Tibetan to your keyboard

3. Tibetan isn't there

4. It is on mine that's how I got it

5. Lol sucks for you.

6. Yeah it does any other cool keyboards

7. How does one become awesome?

8. You know, the FAQ thread by The_Memories_Of_Nobody is much more informative, funner to look at it, and is more commonly viewed. So why make this? Honestly?

Also, there are numerous spelling errors throughout, and your "advice" about what to build is very ambiguous =_= "Build mostly even buildings, add a couple attack buildings, add a few defense buildings, and add a few spy buildings for good plunder."

That isn't very clear, like AT ALL.
    It's like saying, "Add a little this, some of that, a few of those, and don't forget them."

Basically, I request you let this die, it isn't worth the Active Topics space.

9. Nice angel. One thing: its not dts but ots = opponent too strong

10. @mak there is no spelling errors there and yes a couple referring to 2 attack based buildings such as forges/subs/foundries and defence based buildings such as war cathedrals/summoning circles/titans

And a few referring to 2/3 guilds then the rest of them balance builds,

I didn't want to say an exact amount as people would wonder if I'm basing on both set of lands or just one, which I am just basing it on one but didn't want to confuse people,
    And I'm pretty sure this is a very informative thread as it does have just about everything about kaw in.

11. And Ovis it's been a very long time for me to remember if it says opponent too strong lol

12. And killa your already there lol

13. As I said before, it's not very informative at all, in fact it's very general and it doesn't often (close to never) go into detail.

Like, what do you get every time you LC reset?

What is the land trick and how does it work? (I actually didn't see this in your "guide")

Which gives better plunder a lvl4 guild or a lvl3 SoS?

14. Mak if your really so depressed that they won't make you a mod just wait it out until they announce a new position instead of moaning about every little thing and annoying everyone for no reason,
    I do actually try with people and help and try to make the kaw community a bit nicer,
    But then there's people like you who like to piss everyone off and only kiss up to mods hoping one day you will be one for it.

15. I have to agree with Makaidos. All you did was take information that can be found in the stickied guides and condense it. It would be more beneficial for people to read the more elaborate stickied guides even though it means not all of the info is in the same guide. Also there was no need to give a tutorial about the tutorial seeing as anyone who has found the forums has already been through the tutorial.

16. I don't aspire to be a mod, as long as I can work with one, (which I can) it doesn't matter.

Has anyone else noticed she didn't answer my questions? Possibly because she doesn't know the correct answers? :lol:

17. I agree with Michelle, I didn't want to say it, but it's true.

EVERYTHING you've posted here, (along with things you haven't) can be found in other, more informative stickied threads. You haven't actually helped anyone. In fact, all the information here is generalized and doesn't go into detail, which is what a good guide really needs.

If you ask me, this could almost be looked at as a form of plagiarism.

18. Pffffffff it's good enough for me so I'm sure it's good enough for everyone else