War Strategy - Tips Tricks and Jargon.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mr_Goodkat, Mar 4, 2011.

1. ty illa, what i meant was to have 1 sos and 1 spy def tower instead of the usual 2-3 sos many attack builds seem so fond of. After all, a single sos is enough to harrass the pure spies isn't it?

2. Yes I have seen a build like that it has good defense against the spies and can assassinate them as well.

3. How do spies find leaks?

4. But with a tower, idt you can ever be pinned.

5. Also an osf doesn't have to stay below 20% troops all the have to do is steal as much as possible and then put there money away in pots and have a team member take the last bit of gold that's also another good use to help plunder in a war because if a osf has no gold out they can't be hit therefore earning good plunder for the war without having to be hit x

6. Dang u guys r good at covering the bases u git almost everything there is in a war but 1 little tip(kind of in your guide but not explained enough in my opinion)

Get 1 target(usually the top guy) and get the whole clan to sit on him(keep him pinned) that makes it so he cant attack and can't earn his clan plunder(and he would normally earn the most) and u can hit and be successful very easily even if he is much stronger(when i was 1.2m combined stats i hit 5/5 on a 2.6m combined guy doing this). And since he's strongest you get the best plunder u can in the war and most likely win unless ur clan is inactive/outclassed. Put target in cc so it obvious who the target is

Hope this helps took me a LONG time to make

BBCODE!!!!

7. I thought there was a thread explaining how kicking some1 who is leaking to 'plug' the leak isn't always the best option..... You lose the plunder that that person made....unless it's early in war. Just something to consider. To plug that way not only have you lost the plunder from the leak you also lose the plunder they made :(
    ξ€Ž Gd Thread tho

8. Well one tactic i think very useful is to get 3 pure spies made admin to accept the war! Especially At last min so opposing side doesnt see tactic! As they cant be hit? And once spies have pinned opposing players your own can them enter war knowing tegen times to keep pinned and have full troops to keep them there and also earning plunder!

9. First of all u keep saying REAL WAR when in fact ur talking about a system war . Sw are not real wars

10. Well good info never the less

11. If the Target is to strong hire outside Assassins

12. Always assasinate them then scout to see how likely the chances are always check to make sure the wouldn't become to weak before you attack

13. It takes one admin or owner to declare a war and three admins or two admins and the owner to accept. If for some accident you accept or have declared a war you don't want have all active members leave before it starts. It also works to inactivate members before it starts. For example you want to use pure spies on open, but you really don't want to give away that strategy so the other side. Have your attack builds accept. Wait until 1 min before war starts and have spy build join war then have other members leave clan. This makes the opposition unprepared for your open.

14. Bump
    Bump
    Bump

15. Thanks for the advice:)

16. Man, Robin you're the BEST!!!ξ€Žξ—:)

17. I liked but as a noob i find that only the extremly strong do wars. I try tricks and tips and still cant hit anyone outside of pwars. Im over mil stat combined and consider myself way too weak to do real wars. That is why i dont do real wars.

18. Nice!! I got a strategy q though. What is the best strategy when your clan is against ZAFT or VooDoo?

19. Lots of great info. Thanks

20. even small players can help in real war your attacks on bigger players serve the same purpose as assassinations from big spies weakening the player so the bigger attackers can get closer to guaranteed wins and make more plunder
    also small players can help keep inactive players pinned while they sleep or goto work to lessen leaks as noone can be up for 48hrs
    further more i have seen players win against players twice sometimes triple their size as they tend to get overlooked and get a chance to regen to full troops making a mil attack player easily defeat a 2-3mil def player who is nearly pinned or playing from pinned if you are lucky enough to catch the players regen period

on a final note smaller players don't be afraid to real war u definitley can be effective and helpful listen to your war leaders and learn from them before you know it you'll be itching for a good fight and will be respected as a good fighter

good luck to everyone