PURE SPY GUIDE - ROBINHOOD -

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mr_Goodkat, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Great guide robin nice to see you again :) So are you goin to wait for the next update and check it out?

2. Nice thread.

Btw he didn't delete mine 

3. Great work bro I learned a few extra tactics I didn't know 
    You are very insightful bro hope we meet up agen in war

4. This is AWESOME, but I need to grammar unicorn it.

Check every use of "there." In many places it needs to be changed to "their."

Per se*

And too* (in acknowledgements).

5. And I must point out I knew that "secret" of the battle list sometime early-mid June (I started the middle of may).
    Just sayin'.

6. I'm not taking credit for any of the "strategies or tricks" or "finding them". They are all things I picked up from the KaW community. Just sharing the tips with everyone.

7. Hey great job Robin!! Thats a great guide!! At first when I saw saw it I thought, "darn! I was gonna make a guide of that." but no, this is better. It has good strategies for pinning!

8. P.S.

Good thing it's stickied!

9. Another good guide defiantly worth the read 

10. GJ!

11. Great guide!

12. Robin can you add some info on the art of using a pure spy as an OAF. Great guide. Thank you.

13. Can you give me full info on the 1 bill full defense building (not spy defense, the regular kind)? I need information about the pricing of 2nd and 3rd tier and max tier. Also their stats at each tier would be helpful.

14. Nice work with the post. I was just curious I was osf for a pwar they forfeited to us but we only got 1 mil and not the 20% war tax? Could you please help me? Every time I think I have the pwar worked out I stuff it up somehow.

15. U probably did not do any steals in the pwar, or did them too l8 (within last half hr); thats all I can think of...

16. Can a mod plz un mute me im perma muted and i didnt even do anything and the mod that silenced me didnt even warn me or tell me that i was perma muted

17. [URL=http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=6