InfraGuideV2 Short and to the point

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIll-Infraderes-IllIlI, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Welcome to KaW

This guide will help beginners out it will help you move up the ranks very quick. Ill also keep it short so your not bored to read a lot

Also feel free to add my referal 
    KSDGMR6CM

Welcome to KaW

This guide will help beginners out it will help you move up the ranks very quick. Ill also keep it short so your not bored to read a lot

First you have just joined the game, your probably confuse on what to do.
    Basicly you buy land and grow, and upgrade buildings. 

Beginners should start out doing quests until the money you win in battles is much higher than Quests and then spend them on buying land and upgrading buildings.

Dont know which to do? Upgrade a building or Buy land? 

Just buy anything thats the cheapest. For example your next land is 100,000 and theirs a building worth 25,000 get the 25,000 one first and if the upgrade is much cheaper then ur next land upgrade.

Now you have the basics down, this is what you basicly do the whole time playing.

Now to explain a few things

Allies should not be bought when your a beginner. 

Plunder bonus is the amount of money you make in a battle, to increase it people need to buy you or you buy allies.

Items should not be bought when your a beginner

If my guide helped you out feel free to add my referal code, Ill help you out with anything. If you have more questions post on my wall 

KSDGMR6CM

Posts here for Questions and ill answer them.

2. Sigh. Another referal guide. I just lost all my respect for you. It's a bad thing KHE had to take advantage of noobs but you! Sigh.

3. Im not forceing them to unlike KHE lol if my guide helped thats all that matters

4. Thnx it's less confuseing and not a lot to read, :) I'm new and this helped a lot!!!! Added ur referal too

5.  ya i hate big guides to

6. ... You are even using the OSF symbols behind this 

7. Nice guide 

8. Cor i never knew u guys had symbols, i just used it cause it looks cool

9. 

10. I disagree with your point that beginners should not buy items... Their the ones that it's most benificial for, because the increase is a way higher percentage. Be sure to use attack items to get some large-enormous targets!!

11. They should be concentrating on becoming more powerful, not waste money on items

12. It's nit wasted if you put in x cash into an item and get x times 3 payout from an attack...

13. Cor understands my point :)

14. Yes but I'm talking about beginners. Sure they can buy items when they win twice as much money then the costs of potions.

15. Stop bumping ads infra...you don't see me bumping my FAQ lol and I don't even have ads there