Red's Guide to a successful reset

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ---BambooOfChaos---, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hi guys. You probably haven't heard of me, but you won't need to. Just read through this guide for a goof reset.

_______Step 1_____________
    The Presetup (aka the pre reset setup)
    -Do your last quest in the series to get health crystals, or buy them. You need at least 7 or 8 to do well.
    -Find a clan that has a pwar in progress. Make sure to join, tell them of your reset, and tell them your new name. Also make sure that the clan you chose has players that actually care about you This will ease your journey.
    -Find two people that will agree to volley you to around 3B after you reset.

________The Reset___________

You have just reset and joined the clan. Here, your path splits into 2 main choices, although there are other ways to go.

Path 1
    -use the 60M that you have gotten from being volleyed to build and upgrade bestiaries or war cathedrals (forges are not desirable if you are doing a pwar). Don't sell your guild.
    -After you have built up, unload on the osf and spend the money on ALLIES. Then, crystal and repeat.
    Pros of this method:
    You have a rather fast growth start
    Cons of this method:
    Your growth slows down substantially after the immediate jump.
    Your ally plunder bonus suffers severely for awhile.

Path 2
    Note: make sure that your clan is rich before attempting this method.
    -After you are in the clan, sell all you builds and do not buy anything. Buy 10 of the first 3 tiers of def and spy def pots.
    -Buy a 20M ally and have a clanmate volley it until you can't go any higher.
    -Continue the volleying until you have about 500M.
    Then buy 8 t2 buildings and spend the leftover 350M or so on allies.

Pros: Your ally plunder bonus is at max, making growth much more rapid.
    Cons: You have to wait a long time to get all that money.
    You are entirely dependent on your clan mates. Lose their support and you lose your money (it will be locked up in a bad, overpriced ally).

I hope this helped you and if you have any comments, concerns, feedback, etc. wall me or post it here. If you have any specific questions then wall me.

2. no one likes my forum ?

3. I like it. It's good I just don't need a reset right now.

4. Well wen u do call red oak forest

5. Not a great reset guide. I'd give it a 4

6. Awesome guide 5 out of 5 stars

7. very nice job bud

8. "Trees are silent"

Lol I still remember that

9. good guide but not very in depth and it only helps if you are in p wars lol

10. 9/1000000

11. Or if you REALLY wanna do Multiple resets quick...get semi strong once...save gold with your higher earnings...volley transfer to alt. Reset...Volley transfer back...lc...reset again and repeat as desired.

that's how people lc resets 4x in 4 days...most save up to rebuild after resets are done so you can go straight back to advancing fast

12. This sounds like a good plan but is it worth losing everything I have made in my very slow way . Does the benefits out way the down side .

13. So basically, reset to just do a pwar? There's no need to reset then..