the antiguide 2 (the secret game)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Distance, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Ok i hope its good...but they are scary looking...

2. Im not in the inner circle anymore. They all pissed at me for posting this thread. For sale sign on my neighbor's lawn. Lucky for me theres no chance im gonna win. Im wayyy behind in points

3.  there goes my property value 

4. Distance, poor, poor Distance!

5. Lol distance, why do you think lincon and JFK were killed? Because they were too close to winning. And because a RL headshot is worth 50 points.

6. Speeding in school zones are not cool but worth 25 pts

7. pretty sure i saw a door labeled secret game door behind a stack a games in walmart...

8. HEY! I CALLEE MY PIZZA PLCE AND TOLD THEM I WANTED TO SAVE MY GAME! LATER I JUMPED IN FRONT OF A BUS, AND I'M IN A PARTIAL COMA! ONLY MY ARMS FROM THE ELBOW DOWN, AND MY EYES WORK! DAMN U!

9. My ******* damn foot was crunched with the bus but I have over 799 points!!!! I burned ALL the houses on my street and hacked Facebook 100 woooohoooo I got out of "jail" two days ago believe him!!!

10. My ******* damn foot was crunched with the bus but I have over 799 points!!!! I burned ALL the houses on my street and hacked Facebook 100 woooohoooo I got out of "jail" two days ago believe him!!!

11. Bump for all those who don't know of the secret game

12. ^.^ Just got a point, APPROVAL ^.^

13. Kiss a dogs lips you earn 30 points!

14. Hm.. Seems fake.. But it may just want me to think that! But maybe it really is.. >:O Paradox!!

How much are paradoxes worth?

15. Hey just to get people to believe you you should get a mod to post here

16. Mems aka s has

17. Iz donts underz stands but iz inz iz thinkz

18. Say wha Smighter.
    Ya called.