Bunny's Guide to Hansels

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Bugs-Bunny, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Thanks bugs! Finally, people talking about real war a bit. I'd add, in real war, hansels can choose a path:

A) Keep allies & plunder (huge) from dtw on barely pinned opponents, as you mentioned.
    The allies help plunder, but no longer help you win. You'd need ~40T worth to matter now with big pots & 49 lands.

Or, in a no-rules war:

B) Strip your allies, but don't go "osf". Keep one attack building.
    In addition to assassinations & steals... here's how you use that attack building.

The attack building allows you to go sacrifice troops on a target to bleed their troops down, so real attackers can followup. Don't have your real attackers waste troops on losses. Even tiny troops on hansel side can tie up 5x-10x troops on the defender side.

Also, if you have an attack building & you're <20% troops on it, you are DTW to attacks, even with $ out.

Then, when sleeping, tear-down attack building & goto zero $. Sleep invulnerable.

2. Thanks scar

3. So...erm... Is it a good idea to go hansel for t4?

4. Bugs, as said, there are plenty of good guides out there already. You are not even a hansel build yet so you cannot comment. I built a t4bc osf up using hansel build most the way.

As for iG not knowing real war, we were the first clan ever formed, we tested your war system and have been in the middle of more non-system wars than any other clan. (except maybe zaft)

5. Read prices for war arv. It's incorrect 130m 450m 850

6. I'm turning Hansel. Turning to lv4 guilds one by one

7. I should have put jk after that comment since the  didn't work 
    I've been in most of there wars was just joking for the person who posted that painting pic

8. Exactly, you cannot give a guide on something you have yet to experience or put into practice.

9. Hello. I was hansel before I reset

10. Bugs... They're primary on stripouts during a real war, and while you say they should self pin you're missing the point of them being $$ earners.

Hansels must keep a monster pot load. In war they must be online enough to stay stocked and not be stripped. (they're usually strip targets)

Currently they're about butt-useless with T4 - at least where I'm warring they are. They may be fine at your level.

A nice hansel trick is to have 1 stable. Using pots and allies to land your hits makes it possible for the hansel to attack, but impossible to be attacked by strong opponents.

I used to drop to stable at T3BC to stop people from being able to hit me. I'd look as if I were self pinned when sleeping.

11. Hansels don't typically make the most money in pwars. Actually hansels are now at a significant disadvantage