KAW: Expansion - Multi-map Update!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great update! Thx for everything! But about the PWs I hope they do not ban them for I JUST switched to OSF and I will loose tons of money if they ban it.

P.S.

If they do ban PWs then what will we do?? Especially the smaller players? How will we ever get enough money to clear the next land??

2. The devs are adding new features to make pws obsolete

3. Now I'll never explore all land I give the update a

4. People asking questions read -robinhood-'s thread first

5. I had the impression that the pwar was not to be eliminated, but phazed out by players choosing to persue the new alternatives to pwar.

6. I noticed that everyone has the achievement of 4 highlands lands (I only got 2 becouse I'm remodeling) so does that mean 4 is max land spaces u can have?

Please wall me becouse I don't check forums often ^^

7. ...the devs need money, they can't just stay alive as a company by three people paying $1.20 a month, they need money to actually improve the game and to not go bankrupt due to developing games and not making anything. I think what the devs have done is completely justifiable and will even help KaW grow as a game.

8. !!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!
    All you complaining about lc/reset: devs already made a post on it, which I will post here because most of you are too lazy to go look.
    [​IMG]

9. Of course deve need 2 make a living. They hv a brilliant start but sadly they seem 2 hv become greedy by introducing more lands n builds, hoping frustrated or wealthy players will simply pay 2 upgrade. But by doing so they hv lost sight of the most important aspect of this game - fun n (real) warring is fun :) this is called killing the golden goose 4 the golden eggs lol

10. There is already on game sponsorship. Can't wit tier 5. Nike towers!. Coke spies.

11. Devs should make a build that makes u cash like storm2 does. Either that or bring the price of builds down. Or bring the price of new lands down. Simples. *chitter*

12. It's called storm8...
    And a set income would destroy KaW forever.

13. Yeah don't make an income just for having the game on your iPod for time. That's ridiculous and will truly kill KaW. I do want to know what the devs are going to do in next update to proportionalize the plunder vs prices problem

14. KAW = osf hitting app

15. Lol .._donkey you don't know what your talking about so just shush..

16. I noticed with this update that when I hit any players view owner button it brings up my profile and not the players owners profile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.